View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 07:13 AM   #1
Lurky

Male 19/male/slave seeks 18+/any sex/master in any location

19/male/slave seeks 18+/any sex/master in any location

Hello GetDare!

My name is Daniel and I am 19 years old from Australia who have been lurking these forums for quite some time and has finally decided it is time to try explore and voyage the world of S/M.

First off I would like to say I am mainly looking for someone relatively close to my age and preferably female however since these forums seem to be lacking in the female side males can apply too but I am very very picky :P.

So now about me. Well as stated I am a 19 year old male currently in University studying a Bachelor of Actuarial Studies and Commerce. I go to Uni roughly two days a week and work as a casual in an office for around another two days. In terms of my build I am 173CM tall weighing 60KG with a very slim figure. As for personality I would say I am completely submissive and am very eager to experiment and test new things. For past experiences I have never had a Mistress/Master but have tried a few things myself so I would say I am very lacking in experience but that does not make me incompetent!

Now for what most people look for within ads:

Likes: Anal, Role play, Bathroom Control, Bondage, Denial, Edging, Humiliation and Rope Play.

Dislikes: Pain, Cum Play, Tediousness

Limits: Family, Face (At the beginning), Social Life, Scat, Permanent, Illegal and Blackmail.
These are what I can currently think of but if you have suggestions please shoot!

Some extra information good to know:

Due to me living with my parents I am usually free between 9PM-4AM (Australia Time and yes I sleep late)
I am willing to cam.
I do have toys and am willing to invest for more.
I am willing to show myself before you make your decision since I understand looks matter.
My time schedule may seem full but I am willing to invest time into our relationship.

If you have further questions please do not hesitate to message me, I don’t bite. ^____^