View Single Post
Old 07-07-2023, 06:16 AM   #91
Hidden Desires

I think that it would take actual moderation and an inherent distrust of the poster. Anyone posting would need to be verified (similar to gone wild subreddit). Additionally, there would need to be a consent verification for any nudes not belonging to the poster. For example, if someone loses an exposure dare, a photo would need to be included to verify their consent (such as them handwriting that they consent).

Additionally, I would say that beyond discord, some personal info would have to be obtained in these processes to maintain securely. This would make it somewhat less likely that people will maliciously act. If you obtain a working email for the person being exposed, you can then send a generic email to them, notifying them of the exposure. This way, if they later revoke consent or if they discover that it was malicious, then we could act accordingly.

All of this will takea lot of trust in the admin and mods of this service. It would also require a good amount of waiting between posting and exposure, but it could definitely be managed with the right people.

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Hidden Desires for this post: