View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 07:38 AM   #8
dosster

Send a message via Yahoo to dosster

I rolled,
3: Naked
2: Afternoon (12pm to 6pm)
2: Throw it from window facing the back garden

I stripped off naked in the kitchen and at 1pm I stepped out the door naked locked the door and while facing the door with my eyes shut I threw the key over my back. I had to do it like this as the door doesn't lock itself when closed.
I threw the key pretty hard hoping it would land in an area of the back garden that is not over looked by the neighbours. These are the areas I started to search first. I thought the key would have gone in a straight line but it didn't and I searched several areas before I noticed something shining in the dull suns rays just about in the middle of the lawn area. I hadn't thrown the key as far as I thought I had and that was certainly were I hoped it would not land as it was right in and area over looked by the neighbours and I had no idea if they were in or not. Lucky though I could see where the key was and made a quick dash for it, I bent low snapped up the key and ran for the door letting myself in.
The time I got back in was 1:32pm I was just over half an hour outside naked searching the garden. At just before 2pm the postman knocked on the door with a parcel needing a signature. If I had been outside then he would have clearly seen through the door window and the conservatory windows to see me running around the garden naked. Another 30 minutes of searching and I would have been seen. Not that there was much to see as it was pretty dam cold out there.

Will do: NT, CBT, CFNM, CMNM, ENM, Orgasm denial, dares, exposure, photos, mild pain, mind games, mild humiliation, chat, clothes denial, forced exposure, forced nudity inside and outside, hidden public, hidden from partner, forced naked in front of partner, Bondage.

Won't do Pet, adult baby, diapers, degrading, unhealthy, permanent, involving non-consenting people, underage, getting arrested, scat, blood, financial, breaking the skin.
dosster is offline   Reply With Quote