View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 01:07 PM   #8
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321tt View Post
A) For a whole week, you should always have a thong with you when you're not at home, either wear it or have it in your pocket/backpack or so.

B) For a whole week, at least for one hour a day you have to tie/tape/etc the "tiny vibe" to your balls. You can make it 30 minutes if you're outside.

C) For a next night, you should sleep only in socks on your feet and one sock over your CB, naked otherwise, and with one hand cuffed to something next to your bed (central heating would make it the best).

D)As for sending the key back to yourself, I support the idea. But: it's better to lock the key in a small safe (the cheap ones you buy in any ironmongery) and send yourself the key of the safe. In a case of emergency, you can easier get into a safe than try to destroy a lock that is 2cm from your manhood
ill start A and B from tommorrow, ill do c tonight and as for d, ive got a safe but, it has alot of important documents in it and i cant loose the key for it, and ide prefer not to have an easy escape, BTW am i putting the male or female thong in my pocket?, ill write about my experiances here when im done
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote