View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 06:31 AM   #24
DaDaTzz

3. Slowly slide in the toy in and out inch by inch, with each stroke only going slightly deeper than the last until it’s as deep as it will go.
4. 200 medium shallow strokes rubbing your clit/stroking your cock. Apply toothpaste/icy hot to your genitals before you start.
3. 250 medium speed, all the way in and all the way out with your pussy/penis toy on set to medium.
2. Do the last round over again, applying lube as needed. Move on to the next round when done.
2. Leave the toy in. Cum twice and then you may remove the toy and cum a third time.

I did this dare as part of the "butt slave for a week slave". My ass wasn't really trained to take my medium size dildo right away, so it was a bit painful to put it in. The second part I had to stroke with toothpaste, doesn't really do much on me, except getting messy. I actually don't understand that whole maze with toothpaste, but well, it's probably only me.
Part 3 was rather tough as I had to do 250 pumps; the last hundreds were quite intense !
On part 4, as I got a 2, I had to redo the part 3 again, which meant another 250 pumps in my ass. It was surprisingly a lot easier to take, as my ass gaped and got used to the dildo, so it was actually nice and pleasurable, though far from the intensity of the last round.
For the last part, I had to cum twice with the toy inside me, before being allowed to remove it and cum a third time. This was really tough for me as it's hard for me to cum several times in a day. I had to keep the dildo for about an hour in my ass, before feeling my self ready for the second round. As I am writing, I am strocking for my third cum and my balls are hurting like hell !

Likes: edge, tease&denial, light bondage, anal, semi/hidden public, (light) humiliation, forced fem, control, censored, sissification, light cbt, nipple torture

limit: Full public, family, friends, illegal, scat

Toys: lovense hush and lush, gag, buttplugs, chastity cage, 8 inches suction cup dildo, Hitachi wand, cuffs, collar, blindfold mask, penis sleeve, prostate massager, double ended dildo
DaDaTzz is offline   Reply With Quote