View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 02:38 PM   #14
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Of course. As a Kinky type, I'm immune to all Gender-type attacks. You'd just lose a turn.

Seriously though, of course it's possible to misgender me, it's possible to misgender anyone. If I call you miss, I'm misgendering you. It just means I use the wrong gender.

Now, I won't get triggered and explode in a cloud of feminism. Honest mistakes are not offensive, whether you're confused or you simply took me for a lady on the bus because I'm short and have my back on you (when it happens, people are very embarrassed when I turn around and it's funny if anything). When people treat me like a girl on purpose because they deny my identity, as in "you were born with a pussy so act like it", yeah, I'm sad and lose respect for that guy, but all I do is go away and cheer myself up. They're pretty hopeless, arguing with those is about as useless as arguing with a homophobic guy if you're gay.
Once upon a time it would have ruined my day to meet those types, but I don't suffer as much now from dysphoria, so I can take it cool.

If I'm being a little sissy online though, and I get treated like a prissy little girl to embarrass me as a guy, I'm gonna be super humiliated and super horny and thankful

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote