View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 12:30 PM   #19
pussy4use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
Stretching is a bit difficult because you need fairly long-term repeated sucking and not just squeezing like you'd get from a lot of things. Though it's a bit tempting to see how the brush on your vacuum affect your nipples as a bit of a punishment . Not having the vacuum makes it harder. Some people will use modified 20-30mL syringes if you can get your hands on those (most pharmacies sell them cheap) and they create a fantastic vacuum on nipples.

For some women, regular and repeated sucking on their nipples will eventually induce lactation. Are you able to comfortably suck on your nipples? If so, I'd say to try and make a habit out of sucking on them regularly and repeatedly throughout your day, that may help you get towards your hucow fantasy. You can you're a 36C so that should probably be pretty reachable I'd think- all you have to do is get in the idle habit of whenever you're alone you just strongly suck on each nipple for a few minutes.

It's a long shot, but you don't happen to have access to a 3D printer, do you?
Managed to order a vacuum during the quarantine so can do the vacuum trick now, however also tempted by the 30ml syringes since you said they create a fantastic vacuum (plus their more portable).

Not able to suck on my nipples, my tongue tip reaches them but can't bite them or suck on them.

And definitely no 3D printer.

Will reply to others soon, as well as what else I've done

Likes: Vagina Play, Nipple Play, Experimenting as I'm still new, BDSM, Gangbangs, Hucow, etc.

Dislikes: Piss, Scat, Blood, Permanent (Tattoos, Piercings) Etc, Audio/Video (Temporary Limit due to given circumstances).
pussy4use is offline   Reply With Quote