Thread: Fiction: iPlay Strip Poker
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 05:10 PM   #83
pokeherking

For those of you who have enjoyed my addition enough to make it this far I would like your input on my future stuff. There are only 2 or 3 (depending on how I break them up) sections of this story left (plus one chapter that I will give the reader a vote on the outcome of)

but until then I have some time so I want to get started on another story.

The 3 Ideas I have rolling around in my head are as follows...

1. Maria Sharapova (open to other tennis player suggestions) reluctantly agrees to a charity tennis match against a male amateur with some risque rules.

2. A teacher and a student teacher make a deal with a class of students sent to a special school for troubled youth, agreeing to trade dignity for academic achievement.

3. A struggling radio morning show team agree to a dare promotion to boost ratings, not knowing how far it would go.

2 and 3 have the potential to go longer and are more open ended. The first one would allow me to have a defined start and finish so I could get to the others quicker if that matters.

Ultimately I will make the call, but it is up in the air so if you have input I would love to hear it. Thanks for the comments. I wrote this for myself honestly so readers posting is the only reason I continued.

Enjoy.

also: if you haven't noticed I am not going to make this a "mature" story imho so my next story will be in the general fiction section fyi

Last edited by pokeherking; 06-13-2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: also
pokeherking is offline   Reply With Quote