Thread: Fiction: The Epic Sleepover(s)
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 01:20 PM   #5
userposter556

Here we go as promised the continuation of Chapter 1.

Shawn and I slowly and cautiously approached the group. I was thinking to myself "this is a bad idea" The next minute we were standing right next to them. Shawn spoke first and asked the girls if the would like to walk home with us. They agreed.

On the way home it was kind of awkward, no one knew what to say. I kept saying stupid things and Shawn just stayed quiet. The girls however just talked quietly amongsted themselves.

We were almost home when Sophie spoke and said to us "how would you guys like to hang out at the weekend." I answered "what, this weekend?" Sophie said "yeah, it will be fun, my parents are out of town and are testing me to see how responsible I am by leaving me alone. They will probobly call alot though but we can put up with that." I said "Ok we will come." Sophie spoke with joy "yes! Thank you. We will have so much fun, oh ive got an idea! How about we all stay over at my house from Saturday til Monday, since its Monday night my parents get back. We can clean up the mess and get you all home before they get back. Just tell your parents that your going camping with each other." Before I could say anything shawn said "We WILL be there." I couldnt blame him, 3 of the hottest girls in school and us, thats a triple win. We said goodbye to the girls and walked home, I went to bed early, my parents made me, they said I wouldnt have enough energy tomorow if I didnt, so I did as told.

Next chapter will be up soon guys!
userposter556 is offline   Reply With Quote