View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 03:24 PM   #58
Trucker28

Sara unfortunately did not look happy. She stood over me and asked, “What are you doing with Emma?” She did not let me answer, “She really likes you and has for a while, if you hurt her I will…”

“Sara, relax, she knows this is just a game,” I said using Emma’s words, “but I do like her. I won’t hurt her. I Promise.”

I stood up and patted her on the head patronizingly. I passed her by and went up the stairs to wait for my turn. In my room I grabbed my phone, made sure all the sounds were off, and pocketed it. Sara was still downstairs, so I only had to make sure Emma didn’t notice it in my pocket when I went in with Rylie. I used the rest of my time in the bathroom and thinking about getting the most out of my five minutes.

I stayed in the bathroom until I heard Emma leave our parent’s room and walk back down the stairs. I was afraid she would try to kiss or hug me and feel the phone in my pocket. Leaving he bathroom I walked to the top of the stairs and waved to the girls so they knew I was going in.

My heart was beating rapidly as I stood at the door, knowing a naked helpless girls was waiting on the other side. When did open it I was a little disappointed. The sheet beneath her was a rumpled mess and so was her hair but all her clothing was still in place. Well, I if you count a t-shirt and panties as all. Before setting the timer on the night stand, I went to my parent’s bathroom and flicked on the lights to add better light of the room. Rylie flinched at the change in brightness, the bandana didn’t block out everything. I took out my phone and took a before shot.

I crawled up beside her and did not hesitate to pull her shirt over her large tits. They were only a little smaller with her lying on her back. Her areolas puffed out a little more and her nipples were large and hard. I was surprised how quiet she was staying. Her breath was shallow and rapid. I took pictures from a few different angles while moving down towards her hips. I set the phone down to get two hands on her panties and tugged them down. It was a little difficult to get them past her ass. Eventually she complied by lifting her hips a bit. I pulled them all the way down to her ankles. I took one picture before raising and pulling her knees apart. Her feet still held together by the panties. Her vagina spread open wide and wet.

I took picture after picture, full body and close up. I used my fingers to spread her pink lips and found her clit getting a great close up of the little nub.

I had forgotten to set the timer so I reached over and set it for 4 minutes instead of five. I was sure I had been with her more than a one. I didn’t want the other two girls disturbing us, but going over a little was my plan. I got off the bed and put the phone on the dresser across the room and clicked on video. Picture would not be great but I wanted my hands free.

Finally, I laid down on my side facing her and rested my hand on her inner thigh inches from her hot moist slit.

“How ya doing Ry?” I whispered.

“Uh, I thought you weren’t supposed to talk to me?” she replied.

“I’m not part of the game remember.”

She smiled for the first time since I had been in the room.

“What are you going to do to me?” she asked timidly.

“Whatever you want, but first I want to know what they did to you.”

“I don’t know. I thought no one would know what happened in here,” she commented.

“They know, wouldn’t you like to know who did what to you?”

“Yes, who was in here first?”

“Tell me what she did?” I prodded. She was still hesitating that meant she was embarrassed by what they did to her.

Eventually, she started talking. “I think it was Emma, mostly she played with my boobs. Running her fingers over them and pinching my nipples.”

I moved my hand up and copied her words. Her voice go lower.

“Then she kissed and licked them, using her whole mouth.”

I moved my mouth to her, sucking in her nipples nibbling them with my teeth.

“Close to the end of her time she put her hand in my panties and felt me for just a few seconds.” Rylie’s breath was full and fast. I moved my fingers to her wet pussy and began gently rubbing it.

She gasped then asked, “Was it Emma? I think she really likes my boobs because she has none.”

“You have to tell me what the second girl did before I can tell.”

“No! It was too embarrassing,” she said cheeks blushing.

“You tell then, I tell,” I countered. I moved my fingers a little faster in a circle around her clit. Her hips were pushing up against my touch.

“Fine,” she relented, “The first one covered me back up. The second didn’t really touch me at all.”

I did not believe her, Emma had seemed pretty determined when she had left me.

“She told me what she wanted to do but I just don’t know if she went through with it. She was excited about trying it for the first time,” I bluffed.

“You already know?” She sounded horrified. “Didn’t want to lick her but she climbed on my face and kept rubbing herself on me. Eventually I gave in and licked her. It was the whole five minutes, maybe longer. I think I made her cum.”

I was shocked, Emma made Rylie eat her out!

“Well you had it wrong. Sara sucked your tits and Emma made you lick her cunt.” I was surprised with how vulgar I made it sound but damn these girls were making me horny. “I can’t give you a pussy to lick, so I think I’ll go down on you for telling me what happened.”

The timer had less than a minute so I crawled between her legs and touched my tongue to my very first pussy. Rylie was a little stronger than when I tasted Emma’s fingers. I was very surprised how hot her pink folds were. I pushed my tongue harder from the bottom of her slit all the way to her clit. A shiver went through her whole body. I flicked her clit and moved a finger to her tight opening and gently slid it in.

“Oh god!” she moaned. “A little faster.”

I complied, pumping my finger in and out wet hole and smothering her clit with my tongue until the timer dinged.

“No! Please don’t stop yet,” she pleaded.

I continued for about 30 seconds, then slowly stopped.

“No, No, No!” she begged.

“They might come in,” I said. I roughly pulled her panties back up and her shirt back down. Climbing off the bed, I grabbed the phone, stopped the video, and then quietly dropped it in a dresser drawer in case the girls were outside. I was out the door and at the top of the stairs when I saw the girls on their way up.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: