View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 07:22 PM   #164
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwants View Post
Hello again, thanks for the feedback and cute comments, you are a cutie.

You may now cum, you’ve been a very good girl. I’d like you to put your hair in cute pig tails, lay naked next to your favourite cuddly toy and rub the tip of your pacifier up and down your lips, then open your lips and stroke it up and down slowly and across and around your clit. Then take the handle of your cutest hairbrush and slide that deep into that little, tight pussy of yours and pound your little pussy deep and hard until you cum. Make sure you have your pacifier in your mouth before you insert the handle.

When you’ve cum cuddle your toy under your blanking for 20 minutes.

Enjoy
Thank you sir, I put my hair in two long pigtails last night and did what you said. I layed down next to my favorite cuddly toy with happens to be a stuffed cookies and cream colored narwhal. I took one of my pacifiers and slowly started stroking up and down my lips. after slowly moving it around and across my clit I was soon wet and needed something in me. when I put the pacifier in my mouth it tasted like me because I was already wet. I took my pink hair brush and slowly slipped it inside me. it felt so big and good in my tight pussy. soon enough I was on the edge and gripped my stuffi as I came hard. after I came I curled up with my toy under my blanket and fell asleep

My BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/xbajzkgb
sluttylittle. is offline   Reply With Quote