Thread: Fiction: Miss Lucy's Slaves
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 09:54 AM   #6
PacifierGirl

Thanks for the positive words so far! ^^

- - -

1. Max (Part 2)

Max wasn't sure exactly how long he waited before he started to become pretty certain that she was taking more than an "hour or two". Time dragged, there was no clock in her little foyer and he could barely move due to the cramped nature of the cage. His best clock was the biological clock of his need to pee and it didn't feel like too long before that urge was taking a centre stage in the issues he was facing.

"Lucy?" he yelled out, hoping she would respond. "I need to pee."

There was no response. He tried again, louder.

"Lucy!"

Nothing. He swore at himself, this was such a mess. How long had he been in this cage now? Surely more than two hours. Then again, time tended to drag when you could do nothing but sit in silence and await your abuser to return. More time passed before he tried yelling again, again to no avail.

Then he started the counting but that just made it more painful. He counted for a whole 40 minutes before he decided that he had definitely waited longer than she had said. His urge to pee now could be described as nothing less than desperation and a part of him wondered if this was what she wanted - for him to piss himself like a naughty dog in his cage.

Could he really bring himself to do that?

...Did he have a choice? He had to pee and it's not like his tiny cage came with it's own en-suite toilet.

Closing his eyes, he tensed the needed muscles and felt the warm trickle of pee down his leg as it ran on to the base of his cage, trickling over the edge of the cage and on to the floor.

Within seconds, Lucy appeared at the top of the stairs.

"What the fuck did you do that for?" she scowled, racing down the stairs, "My parents will kill me if they find out someone's pissed on my floor!"

Max was lost for words, "You locked me in here for hours, what was I meant to do?"

"Hold it!" she cried out, "You've only been there for 90 minutes - I told you that I'd be two hours, you freak!"

Max was getting angry and upset now. This had not went to plan at all. "Well can you let me out then? So I can go..."

"I don't think I will."

His heart doubled in beats per minute. "You what?"

She came right up to the cage and pressed her face against the bars. "This isn't my house. It's an old couple who have been away on holiday for the past week. They're due home in about two hours. Wouldn't it be funny if they came home to find a naked boy in a cage?"

Max's eyes widened in horror. "Wh-What? No way!"

She laughed, an almost evil laugh as she pulled away from the cage and lifted up her mobile phone, pointing it's camera in his direction. "Say cheese! Your Facebook page will love this."

Max tried to cover his face or hide himself but he couldn't even raise his arms in the cage. This was awful. "Please," he begged, "what have I done wrong?"

She just smiled as she turned away, "You're a man."

As quickly as she had appeared as his saving grace, she was gone and suddenly his time limit felt very real. Max had to get out of this cage. He shoved his body against the bars, rocking the cage back and forward but nothing would budge. His back was to the lock, his arms pressed against his sides but not enough room to reach around to it.

He tried desperately, putting every muscle fibre that he possibly could in to it. If ever there was a moment for adrenaline to kick in and save the day, it was now.

Yet, no matter how much he struggled - he couldn't do it.

He, again, had no idea how long he struggled for but eventually he resigned, slumping down in to a mess of tears as he accepted that he was going to have to face the humiliation. Not only that, but his phone, his wallet and his clothes were all in that bitch's car anyway - even if he did escape the cage, how was he going to get home? He was in the middle of nowhere.

Time went by and he continued to struggle to escape. His back ached from being down on the ground for so long and he was just about to give it one more go when the door swung open and a middle-aged man and woman walked in to the room.

The two didn't notice him at first, being more focused on something else but when they did - they gave a very audible surprise.

"Mother of God!" the woman shrieked, at the sight of the boy, naked and crying in a piss-filled cage.

"Who the fuck are you?" the man barked, slightly more aggressively than his counter-parts.

"There- there was a girl, she tricked me in to doing this," Max tried to explain, fighting tears.

The man didn't seem impressed at all. "A girl? A loser like you isn't allowed anywhere near any girls. I'm calling the police..."

"No!" Max yelled out, "Please, I didn't know I was doing anything wrong... she said this was her house!"

"Tell that to the police," the man responded, more calm now, as he began to dial the numbers.

"Wait, Harold," the woman replied, her voice sounding more relaxed now. "Why do we need to tell the police about this?"

Oh thank God, Max thought to himself. Some sense.

"Brenda... he's in our house..."

Brenda smiled, "I'm sure he can make it up to us... I've always wanted a pet."

Max felt his penis shrivel up as the older woman glanced in his direction and gave a very familiar feeling smile.

WHOREible Bitch, that's my name!
I may be a redhead, but I'm blue team and proud!

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
PacifierGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to PacifierGirl for this post: