Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 09:19 AM   #14
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Sevn

As you wish
Chapter Seven
Ella was the lucky one, or unlucky one, who got asked next. Since Jade was doing the asking, she didn't know what to chose. On one hand, Jade was the most innocent of all us here. On the other hand, she had just given me a not-so-easy dare and was exhibiting a bit of a bravery. She decided to take her chances and chose dare.

But Jade was still in her brave mindset, and decided once again to give out a hard dare. "Your cousin had to remove his shirt, and he looks pretty good with it off. So why don't you take your's off as well?"

Ella looked stunned. "But it's different... I'm a girl!"

Jade didn't care. "It's just like having a bikini on. I bet he's seen you plenty of times in a bikini."

Ella looked like she wanted to complain more, but there wasn't much that she could say to counter that. And the dare itself wasn't as hard as the one Jade had just had to do, so she couldn't claim too hard of a dare either. Rather than prolong the suspense out like Jade had, Ella went about her dare quickly, pulling off her polo shirt. As she pulled it over her head, she arched her back to get it off easier, which led to her breasts being trust outwards. As a result, I was treated to a generous amount of cleavage.

Once she had pulled it off all the way, she noticed my staring and smacked my arm, not hard, but just to get my attention away from her lovely breasts.

*"Stop staring!" she said, but then rather hypocritically sneaked a looked at my shorts, and seemed surprised when she saw the tell-tale bulge down there. I didn't call her out though, because I knew that if I did there was the chance she would tell the others what was happening to my penis, and that would only led to further embarrassment for me.

She then turned and asked, "Truth or dare?" to an unsuspecting Anna, who was still laughing at me having gotten called out. Anna was now put on the spot. The dares were heating up, and she probably didn't want to have to do one, but last time she had chosen truth, so if she chose it again she would risk being yelled at by the others for being a wimp. Also, she was the only member at the table who had not shown anything yet.

"Dare." she said bravely, trying to hide how nervous she really was.

Ella clearly had a dare already picked out, because she responded quickly and with hesitation, "I dare you to turn around so your back is to us, and then touch your toes for ten seconds.

Anna now whitened slightly, but she still kept up the brave face. It wasn't touching her toes she was worried about (She was a gymnast, that was easy!) it was the fact that by doing this she would be showing us all her butt. And since she was wearing those tight gymnastic pants, we would get quite a view.

She had the same technique as Jade, getting up slowly, trying to delay it. She took a step away from the table and then bent over slowly, sending her ass higher into the air.

Ever since I had sneaked at peek at her ass from the side when she was doing the Macarena, I wondered what it would look like from the back. Now, I was getting my answer. It streched upwards, as if it was trying to pop out of her pants. Her ass was perfected shaped, the two cheeks each full and round. The tight gymnastic pants defined them fully, and no underwear was visible. As a result, the pants creased inwards around her crack and then again in an upsides down V around where her pussy was.

This only helped to harden my penis, by now almost fully erect. Ella was continously stealing glances at my lap, in which my boner was beginning to become obscenly obvious. I was thankful that only Ella was on my side of the table, therefor only she could see it. Jade and Anna were on the other side, so they had no way of seeing it, and Lola was at the head of the table, but next to Ella, not me, so there was a low probability that she would see it.

Anna finished with her ten seconds and straightened up quickly. She turned around quickly and sat back down, feeling everyone's eyes on her and knowing they had just seen a close-up of her.

I knew Anna wanted to ask me, but since she had asked me last time, she couldn't. Instead she focused her attention on Lola, inquiring, "Truth or dare?"

Lola, not feeling any obligation whatsoever to pick dare, having chosen it last time, picked truth. Anna stopped and thought for a second or two, before her eyes lit up.

"I've been meaning to ask you this for a while." she began, "Near the end of the year, after gym, I saw you reaching for your towel after you had finished showering. You grabbed it and covered up quickly so I only got a little peek, but I thought I saw that you were clean.. Down there. Do you shave there?"

Surprisingly, Lola didn't seem too embarrassed about sharing this bit of personal information. "Yes, I do. I started like months ago. It makes it a lot less hot and itchy down there. I don't flaunt it though or tell anyone at school, because the might think it's a little slutty."

We all were intrigued by this info, and Ella even said she might try it later. I had never done it, allthough I knew that a lot of guys did.

Lola then decided I was wayyyy overdo to be asked, and posed the question to me. I hesitated but chose dare. I probably could have chosen truth if I wanted to, since I was already half naked, but after my tricky dare to Jade last time I felt obligated chose dare to receive my due, whatever it would be.

I looked at Lola as she pondered her options, before finally deciding on one. "Ok James, you seem to like seeing people in there underwear, so now it's time to see you. Pull down your shorts for ten seconds and stand still with your hands on your head."

Last edited by italia13calcio; 05-14-2011 at 01:40 PM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote