View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 09:46 AM   #174
SlimBiGuy

After literally years of eyeing this dare, but hesitant to do it because of the A2M and the amount of pain I thought it would bring, I finally said fuck it and completed it last night. I used my Vixen Creations Mustang VixSkin Dildo (which is an amazing dildo by the way; Vixen Creation's whole line of dildos is incredible, check 'em out if you can), and I used the Tap Counter iPhone app to keep track of thrusts. I ate very little throughout the day, and did a few enemas beforehand, so there was luckily no scat involved in my experience whatsoever. Also, I've never done anal without proper lube before, so this whole spit-only thing was new for me.

Here's my full report:

2 - Suck for one minute
Easy, but fun. Also, I found out that I've finally mastered deepthroating, so that's cool

4 - Roll a dice, that is how many time you have to push it all the way in, but then bring it back out and suck it for more lube. Now push it back in.
I rolled a 3. This was super fun, felt great, and forced me to do A2M right off the bat!

5 - 600 Fast, Shallow
This immediately made me feel crazy!! It was my 3rd day locked in chastity at this point, with several hours of edging each day before the chastity was put on, and that dildo hitting my prostate over and over again at such a high speed, so many times, was turning my knees to jelly!

2 - Lick it clean and all over, you have 5 mins.
Licked the dildo for 5 whole minutes. It was unnecessary, since it was lubed and cleaned after like 1 minute, so the last 4 minutes were pretty degrading. But hey, that's what it's all about, right?

5 - On your hands and knees.
My dildo has a suction cup, so I stuck it to the side of my dresser and got on my hands and knees, putting it in place...

1 - 400 pumps - fast, deep.
...and rocked my body back and forth onto the dildo as fast as I could. It was more of a medium pace really, rather than fast, but it was as fast as I could go. Still, it felt AMAZING - I was able to get into a position I never tried before, and the dildo went way deeper than I've ever felt it go, and it hit a spot I've never hit before. My eyes were rolling back, I was sweating and breathing heavy - really learning a lot about my body during this dare

Heads - get fucked again.
No complaints from me

(I went back up to the "reapply lube" section)
5 - Ram it back in your ass and pump it for 1 min then suck it for 1 mins. (roll 2 dice to see how many times you have to do this)
I rolled a 2. Was hoping for more, but the dice are the masters here!

4 - On your side in the fetal position
I really did not enjoy this position...

4 - 600 pumps - fast, moderate.
...and I had to do 600 thrusts! Seriously, I got very little pleasure from this, mostly just discomfort; the dildo was hitting a spot that didn't feel good at all, not like how hitting the prostate normally feels. I laid on my bed, on my left side, and used my right hand to thrust the dildo in and out. I went moderately fast, but took a few short breaks because of the discomfort

5 - Take it out then deepthroat that bitch until its clean, then cum.
So I did take it out and deepthroat it clean, however I did not cum afterwards, because, like I mentioned earlier, I was (and as of writing this, still am) in chastity

Overall, I'm glad I finally did this dare! My ass was really sore afterwards (in a good way ). However, I continued to do some ass play on my own accord for the next couple hours anyway - using the same dildo some more, a vibrator, and my fingers - and continued to not use any lube, only spit and A2M; I've really come to enjoy this method. But all that extra lube-less play made my ass REALLY fucking sore by the end of the night, and it continues to hurt today. I'll definitely be doing this dare again in near future, once I've healed. I really enjoyed it.

Last edited by SlimBiGuy; 02-24-2017 at 03:21 PM. Reason: grammar/spelling
SlimBiGuy is offline   Reply With Quote