View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 01:15 PM   #6
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

lol, I'm glad you're not, 'specially as I've never asked you to go on cam :P.

But I'm more talking about so called "slaves" who open the discussion with lines like that, it immediately makes me wonder how honest they're being if right off the bat they're making excuses as to their webcam being broken and "needing to be fixed". For one thing... if a webcam stops working, chances are it needs chucking out to begin with, and secondly, why not go buy a cheap one elsewhere, even as a "stop gap" measure?

I have no issue with people who don't wish to go on cam, whether that's at all, or until they know me better, but a) don't expect me to 100% believe you are doing what you claim to be, much less when the replies are along the line of "done that, what now?", and b) don't expect me to not think you're a guy pretending to be someone else, even more so when a simple request of "take a picture of you with your username written on paper" is refused. If you're unwilling to even do that (Or in one case... refuse to even hold up a CD case in the picture), then I'll assume you're a bloke with an extremely sad existance.

Not saying anything to you of course Boop, just saying in general, lol.
pranadevil is offline   Reply With Quote