Thread: Fiction: A Captured Princess
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 06:38 PM   #4
Keira.Knightley
Distinguished Member

The woman slowly nods her head up and down, with a look of paralyzed fear in her eyes. The man slowly calms her down and releases his grip from her mouth. "Are you Princess Emily?" He inquires, as he aims his knife at her throat. "I...I am..." She replies, in a low whisper.

"Well then...I suppose it is not your lucky day madam..." He chuckles softly, before placing a chloroform rag over the princess' mouth. She tries to struggle, raising her arms up in futile desperation, before her body goes limp and lays softly on the bed.

"Tie her up, and get her on the boat." The leader commands, as the soldiers quickly work on tying her up. They place iron shackles on her wrist, and a metal collar onto her neck, tightening it to where the metal is placed directly onto her skin. The men pick her up and carry her back down out of the castle, onto the boat.

They bring her down to the lower deck of the boat and quickly chain the princess to the ceiling, leaving her completely helpless, and locked away in the boat. "Take care dear princess...you're in for a long journey madam..." The leader smirks, and slams on the wooden door, leaving the helpless woman alone...

Keira's Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Keira 's PM Dares

Crossdressing outfits

Keira's AMA

Permanently transformed into Keira Knightley!

WILL REFER TO MYSELF AS KEIRA AT ALL TIMES! SHE CANNOT USE "I". PM HER A PUNISHMENT IF SHE FAILS!

Transformed since August 11, 2017
Keira.Knightley is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Keira.Knightley for this post: