View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 10:12 AM   #9
Mistress_caroline23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaperprincess30 View Post
Sex -Male to Female transgender girl
How long punishment should last - as long as you deem appropriate Miss
why do u need punishment - I haven’t been taking care of myself lately and I also had not been wearing my diapers like I’m supposed to do so I’ve had some accidents in my pants and panties
What level.of punishment u want (1 to 10) -I think you should decide Miss but if I would have a say in it probably 8-10
Likes -diapers getting messy with foodstuffs, spankings being verbally humiliated
Dislikes - savory messes, writing lines , corner time and time outs
Limits -no pictures no social suicide
Toys-anal plugs, glass dildos, plenty of diapers and dresses penis gag
Punishment type any punishment that you see fit Miss my kik is princessjamie30 or it can be pm here or on the thread which ever you decide to do Miss
Ok have an hour of pussy/cock pain. Every ten minutes play with your clit/cock for one minute, using different things as lubrication. 0. nothing 1. Toothpaste 2. Vicks vapourub or similar 3. Milk 4. Tabasco 5. Salt 6. Silk try to edge afterwards and report afterwards. Then suck your glass dildo and put it in your ass and then give yourself a wedgie for 10 mins . Then you will spend 10hrs in a diaper. And spend 20 min kneeling on floor with rice and holding a coin through your nose to the wall and count the times it falls. If it falls once than 10 ass spanks if it falls 2 times than 20 and so on. If you fail do let me no.
After doing this roll a dice -
1. Add 2 hrs to your diaper time
2. Replace milk with tabasco
3. 5 edges by humping a pillow
4. Put toothpaste on a dildo and ride it for 10 mins
5. 3 days of denial
6. 2 days diapered
Enjoy! And make sure to write a detailed report and post it on thread
Mistress_caroline23 is offline   Reply With Quote