View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 10:09 AM   #10
Violett

Note

I should add here that this morning I stuffed 6 markers in my ass, just from PM instructions, lol so early to stuff myself but I was too wet not to obey; but I wasn't allowed to touch at aall which is crazy but I used my cunt as a lube factory with just 1 marker at a time again, and I really appreciated being able to fill my cunt at least a little bit lol I really wanted to stuff my cunt and touch but no.. and then i got to add more actual lube lol and I should take a little break before stuffing again that way I'm not sore; next time I should actually be able to fit more than 8 I'm pretty sure. I didn't expect to stuff my ass again so soon after that!!

Also I think I'll be able to fit more more easily if I use actual lube for my ass; my natural lube stats will probably be different from real lube stats, for sure. And real lube makes it easier to fuck!! From the pm instructions, I got to fuck the markers in my ass for a little bit; I can definitely cum from that if allowed to by the way!!! To empty myself after that without touching at all felt crazy..

Now it's been a few hours and I'm still wet lol. But I'll do more dares later!!!

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 17!!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote