View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 05:30 PM   #15
freshmilk

Thanks Daremaster I think you might be the only one still reading lol.

We went for a swim for training and then went on a trip to Liverpool’s home ground for a tour, it was amazing! I’m a huge Liverpool fan and just felt honored to be so close to such a historic field! The tour made us all inspired for the game Saturday. It was about 5pm when we finished the team duties and we called Liam to see what he and the girls were doing we agreed to meet up and James and Aaron were going to join us.

We met at our hotel and they took us to a beach, it was different to be at a beach with jeans and a jacket but was a really fun setting. Liam brought a blanket and we all sat talking about how different out lives were and who's accent was better Aaron and Hannah went off at one stage and seemed to be getting close, the rest of us all just talked and joked. Liam mentioned dares and asked if we wanted to play for a bit of fun. We all agreed and started out with easy truths like who is hottest and stuff like that. James was the first to finally choose dare. Sam dared him to skinny dip he got really nervous about this, he didn't have a big dick and it was really cold but we all encouraged him and he agreed only when Cody said she would join him. They both stripped, James covering up and Cody just showing off her body, they ran to the waters edge and Cody pushed James in and we all laughed as they swam for a few minutes. When we called them back they started walking back and stopped hugged and were both laughing on the walk up to us. Jarred was the first to talk pointing at James and saying I guess u enjoyed that a little, emphasizing little as James dick had shrunk considerably and was half erect. He turned bright red and quickly got redressed.
Liam dared me to kiss him. I didn’t think too much about it and leaned in, I grabbed onto the back of his head hold his hair and began kissing him passionately for a few minutes before we both pulled away, as I opened my eyes I was staring into his and everything else was forgotten until Jarred spoke and I snapped out of my trance.

Next I dared Cody to do a strip tease, she stood up and walked over to James and started dancing you could see the affect it was having as he instantly became erect when we was down to her green and black bra and g-string she gave a quick lap dance to everyone and sat back down
Not bothering to cover up.
James was next and dared Jarred to let Liam Give him the biggest wedgie he could while only wearing his briefs. Jarred stood up and took off his jeans. He was wearing black boxer briefs and had a small point in the front. Liam walked over and held into the back of the briefs. He said sorry before pulling up as hard as he could. Jarred yelped in pain but Liam just kept pulling up. Jarred was facing me and I could see his package being strangled by his briefs. Finally the seam started to rip and Liam stopped.
Next I was dared to put lick Jarreds balls. This was the hardest so far and I didn't know if Jarred would even let me. He just smiled an said enjoy as he stood up and pulled down his pants revealing only to me his shaved pubes and erect dick. I leaned forward and opened my mouth, Jarreds balls hovering just above me. Just as I felt his balls on my lip my mobile rang I looked down and it was my coach.

I answered the phone and was told in no uncertain terms to get back to the hotel immediately and bring the others. I told Jarred and we told the others and ended the game. We got back to the hotel pretty quickly and were worried about getting in trouble. It was 9:30pm and we went to the coach’s room. As we entered we saw packed suitcases on the floor I was tying to figure out if we were getting sent home or what was happening. He told the others to wait outside for a minute and called me in.

I closed the door behind me and sat down, coach looked at me staring into my eyes and asked where we were and why we weren’t back before curfew, he asked why he shouldn't send us home and stated that as the captain I should be more responsible and because of that I'm no longer captain and myself and Jarred were on the bench for the first game. He told me to tell the others and get to bed. I walked back out and told the guys what happened and we all went into out rooms. I was pretty upset about losing the captaincy and being on the bench, I apologized to Jarred for getting him in trouble, he wasn’t angry and probably would have gotten himself into trouble even if I wasn’t there but I still felt bad.*

After a few minutes of chatting Jarred turned his phone torch on and stood up showing me how red his ass and his balls were from the wedgie and jokingly said kiss em better for me. We both laughed until he smiled at me and said “Well you never did finish the dare so why not do it now.”

I'm Bi!, You're the one thats confused

Check out my story <3 What a trip.. [M/M] and let me know what you think

<3 Jonnor <3
freshmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to freshmilk for this post: