Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 08:30 PM   #13
moretech

Default Page 10

The question that Charles got was “Supply a four letter word with alternating consonants and vowels for Flightless bird”. Charles replied with “Dodo” and answered correctly allowing him to spin the bottle without penalty. As it has been the last few times the bottle once again stopped on Samantha who, as dared to, chose an other dare asked by Charles. “Sam, I dare you to throw three paper balls into this glass from one meter away, if you miss one you lose the dare”. Samantha didn’t like it but tried anyway, the first toss she succeeded, however, the second one she failed and therefore lost the dare. “Hurray, Sam lost the dare, take off two pieces please” said Jeff. “Well, fine, I lost fair and square, ill take off my pants and my …..” everyone expected Samantha to say shirt but instead she said “panties”. Right after this Samantha stood up and undid the button on her pants and slowly started to pull down her pants revealing her see-through panties. “Oooh” said a few of the friends before Samantha turned around to show her ass that is still partially covered by her panties. Samantha then started to bend down a little to display her ass and as she did started to slide down her panties showing her nice firm ass and her pussy lips to the whole group. As the panties fell to the ground Samantha stepped out of them and turned around slowly with her legs spread a little to clearly show her landing strip trimmed pussy to the group. “You guys are the first people, other than myself, to see my vagina.” said Samantha as she started to sit down and slightly tried to cover her pussy with her shirt. “One of the rules state not to cover up, so legs spread and no shirt in front of your beautiful fuck hole” said Kati. “Right, I forgot about that rule, maybe I shouldn’t have chosen panties. Oh well, too late now” said Samantha as she lifted her shirt a little to display her pussy and then spread her legs like Amy.

Next Samantha spun the bottle and it landed on Amy who was still rubbing herself and didn’t notice that it landed on her. “Amy seems to be enjoying herself, she should get some help, I dare Amy not to cum in five minutes time of being stimulated by Lisa” said Charles. Lisa went over to Amy and inserted a finger inside of Amy’s pussy which caused Amy to snap out of her trance with a short scream “AAAhhh, what are you doing?” asked Amy as Lisa started to move her finger in and out of Amy’s pussy. “Doing what was told for your dare” said Lisa as she pointed with her other hand to the bottle. “what’s my dare?” asked a confused and extremely close to cumming Amy. “It is to not cum in the next five minutes while I stimulate you to the best of my ability” said Lisa who then decided to add two fingers to the fingering and then changed her technique to stimulate Amy’s g-spot and clit at the same time causing Amy to moan loudly with shortly after having an amazing orgasm that had been building up for some time already. Due to this Amy lost and got turned into a slave for the next person that the bottle would stop on.

As Amy was recovering from her orgasm she said “I hope the bottle lands on me so I don’t become a slave” and shortly after she sat up and went to the bottle and started to spin it. Unfortunately for Amy the bottle did not stop on herself and instead it stopped on Charles who was more than happy to have just gained a slave for nineteen minutes. “When does the slave time start” asked Charles. “When the game is done, except if Amy agrees that it can start right now” to which Amy shook her head indicating a clear no. Now that that was done Charles had to answer a question. The question he received is “What husband and wife scientists, in 1898, announced the discovery of the most radioactive chemical element, which they called 'radium'?” to which Charles replied “I am sure of Marie Curie, and then her husband …. Uhm, Pierre?” “Darn it, that’s right” said Kati right before Charles spun the bottle. The bottle stopped on Charles again who now got the question “Can you name the author and main character of the popular 1950s novel about a sensitive but rebellious youth who runs away from his boarding school, The Catcher in the Rye ?” to which he started to think but then failed to answer in time causing him to lose. “Ill take off my last sock” said Charles as he took off his sock and spun the bottle again.

The bottle stopped on Kati who went to the computer and read “A deficiency of Vitamin C can cause a disorder characterized by bleeding gums and extreme weakness, called what?” “Oh, I know this one, uhm …. What is the disorder called again?” Said Kati before Amy who was now able to pay attention again said “Time is up”. “Oh, is it?” asked Kati who then added “Okay, ill take off my tie”.

“Clearly Kati is winning” said Lisa followed by Kati “Actually, I am now tied with both Jeff and Charles unless they are going commando” Kati then took off her tie and spun the bottle. The bottle stopped on Amy who then looked at Charles as he was the last one to answer a question correctly. “Ok Amy, for your dare I dare you to say that if I wish I can activate the slave time whenever I want, including right now, and you have to mean it” Amy sighed and then said “Charles, if you wish to activate the slave time, then you can do this at any time, including right now while the game is still going on. Would you like to start it now?” “No, but it will be started before the game ends” replied Charles. “Would you mind spinning the bottle my fellow exposed friend?” said Samantha to which Amy replied “With pleasure” and then spun the bottle only for it to land on herself again and say “Damned bottle ….. Charles, what do I do now?”
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote