Number of hits and how hard: (4) 100 as hard as you can hit
Where: (3) 2/3 on one side, 1/3 on the other
What to wear: (4) Underwear on my head
What to do before my spanking: (2) Nothing
What to do during: (1) Count and say thank you master/mistress
What to do after: (1) Nothing.
when I will come back: (4) in a week.

Report:

So, at first I was disappointed that I rolled that I had to do nothing before and after my spanking, but now that it is done I am sort of happy I didn't. To start with I had gathered everything, stripped off and put my panties over my head. I felt totally silly, but it was a huge turn on because I sat there wondering how my roommate would react if she walked in on me spanking myself with panties on my head.

Now as for the spanks, I chose to do 70 (to make it a nice round number) on my left side (easier to hit as hard as I can) and 30 on my right.After about 50 of them on my right side I really wanted a break, but I really wanted to finish these too. So I made a not so bright decision to do them faster. This side is still aching and might actually bruise tomorrow. My right side was really hard to hit as hard as I can and I tried switching back and forth a few dozen times and redoing my hits until I felt they were hard enough to count. This side no longer hurts and is no longer a pretty shade of red.

As for the vocal part, I chose to say "Thank you, Master" after every hit because I had someone in mind. This made my face match my ass in colour. I was so embarrassed, but it was really fun and a great turn on.

Well, looks like I will be here next week. Until then~