Old 04-28-2017, 02:26 PM   #69
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Fuck my mouth Bobolala, teach me a lesson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobolala View Post
I'm starting a little early, but let's have your first edge of the day:

Edge - vibe

Get nice and wet for your day ahead. I hope that the top you chose for today gives everyone a nice view of your perfect tits. Between your revealing clothing, and the sexual energy you are sure to bring to the office in your constantly aroused state, it should take ever ounce of willpower that your co-workers have to not just tear your clothing off and have their way with you on the spot.

Which, I imagine, is just the way you like it? Can you feel their desire for you? The hope that one day, you'll give them what they want?

As I stood with my breasts pushed against the cool glass, ass on display, legs spread as instructed, I could feel Sir's presence behind me. I felt his foot kick my ankle, instinctively I knew, this meant to spread my legs even further apart.

"andrea, the first task you failed to do and report on is the one sent by Bobolala, just to remind yourself what a good slut should behave like, you will be sucking this cock, and thanking Bobolala for his post with every stroke" Sir then slammed the 12 inch suction cup dildo on the window at eye level to me. Sir then handed me the Fat pink 6inch vibe, and instructed me to edge as Bobolala requested.

Sir then asked me if I had anything I would like to say prior to starting....I replied; "Sir Bobolala, this cock sucking pathetic cum swallowing fuck slut begs for your forgiveness Sir, Please understand this punishment is specifically for you Sir and I hope you will forgive me for being a lazy cunt, Sir"

Just as the last word came out of my mouth, I instantly felt Sirs hand grab the hair on the back of my head, "your feet stay 3 feet apart, and your tits stay on the glass, do you understand andrea"?

Yes Sir,

His hand pulled my hair back, and steered my mouth towards the 12 in monster stuck to the window. I struggled to keep my breasts against the glass as my head needed to move back to take the monster in my mouth. This created an awkward predicament, in order to position my head, I needed to arch my back, which forced my ass further out, as well, due to the height of the dildo, I had to stand on my tip toes........the effect being a tightening of my ass muscles as well as....well.....my pussy.

I managed to wrap my lips around the monster, while saying "thank you Sir Bobolala for filling my slutty mouth with this huge cock Sir,.

Just as the monster slid deeper in my mouth, I felt the fat 6 inch pinky vibe fill my tighten cunt....

Had to slide my mouth off the dildo....tightening my pussy around pinky....." thank you Bobolala for filling my cunt and slutty mouth at the same time Sir....monster deep to the back of my throat.....pinky rammed deep inside my now soaked pussy.

This went on...over and over....until I edged for Sir Bobolala....

Odd thing, due to the unusual predicament Sir had created, I actually was in less discomfort when the dlido was at the back of my throat and the vibe was deep inside, it was actually an uncomfortable exorsize to not have the huge cock in my mouth.........but im sure that is something Sir Bobolala would appreciate.

Thank you Bobolala for filling my mouth, fucking my throat and edgeing my by ramming the fat pink vibe deep in my tight pussy Sir.

I hope I have redeemed myself some what.

andreaswallows.......as best she can after what Bobolala's big cock has done to her mouth.

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!