Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 01:20 PM   #14
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 14

Chapter fourteen

Holly stared at the blank spot on the peg. She'd definitely hung it up, she'd definitely put it on her peg, and now... well she was definitely standing in front of her peg but the tag was gone. Completely gone. Holly dropped the towel where she stood and began searching, panic threatening to take over her body.

She searched under the benches, in the towel rack, in the cubby holes, in the lockers, even in the showers but there was no sign of her metal ownership tag. Holly growled in frustration. It wasn't hard to see, it was bright shiny silver metal with a purple collar. It was uncomfortable to the touch. She hadn't trodden on it or just misplaced it.

Holly glanced around, by now the showers were teaming with slaves, all without their ownership tags on, but all had theirs hanging up. How was Holly supposed to find hers if she had placed it on someone else's? She surreptitiously glanced around and began slowly walking up and down the aisles of benches, her eyes skimming over the pegs to see if there was two hung up on any. To see if she could see a purple collar.

Actually, there were several purple collars so that wasn't helping, but as she looked she felt a knot dig at her stomach. A feeling of unease. Was it possible someone had taken hers... but not by accident? Could a slave have a grudge against her and decided they wanted to see her punished so stole it? Or did a master have a grudge against her and told their slave to steal her tag?

Holly knew if she couldn't find it she'd be facing a severe punishment. And Luke. Holly groaned internally. Luke would be so disappointed in her. Losing her ownership tag on her first day, when everything had been going so well. Holly took a deep breath. She had to find it. She sat on the bench in front of her peg and waited. Once everyone was out, she would have a clear view and be able to look without anyone judging. It would also hopefully throw up the only tag left, which would obviously be hers.

Holly noticed a lot of the slaves staring at her confused as she just sat staring blankly at the wall in front of her waiting for them all to leave. She ignored them all. She just wanted them gone.

After what felt like a year, the changing rooms were empty. The showers were empty. She was the only one left. One glance and she knew immediately it wasn't hanging up. All the pegs were empty. She began scouring under the benches, back in the showers, everywhere she could think of but it wasn't there.

"Ahem," a voice coughed behind her. Holly froze. She bit her lip in dismay and slowly stood up. She could feel the anger or disappointment radiating off whoever it was. She turned to face the person behind her. She was surprised to find a slave. "Hi. I'm Rebekah, but everyone calls me Becka. I thought... I thought I should tell you... Amanda... She ... she..." Becka couldn't finish the sentence.

"She stole my tag?" Holly said. Becka nodded.

"I told my owner Jack. He sent me down here to tell Luke and you. He's gone to tell the Master but... she'll get away with it. She always does. I'm sorry," Becka said quietly before scurrying away. Holly watched her go.

She was scared. She walked to the door and walked out into the corridor to see the distress in Luke's eyes. "Hol. I'm sorry but I can't stop whatever happens next. I should have seen her leave with it. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken it off, but why me?" Holly asked. Luke shrugged. He clearly didn't know any better.

"Look if we are lucky, we might make it back without being seen," Luke said. Holly could tell he was just saying that to reassure her, he didn't believe it. Holly held her head high and walked down the corridor. Whatever happened, she was going to face it head on.

She'd just turned down the last corridor to her room. Maybe she would make it back safely. She passed an open door and suddenly "No TAG!! NO TAG!" was being shouted down the corridor. Holly turned to stare at the girl in the room and her owner. There, swinging from the guys finger, was a purple collared tag. Holly was fuming. She went to storm in but Luke grabbed her.

"No Holly. You'll just make it worse," he said trying to drag her away and down the corridor into her own room before the security team arrived. Holly kicked and flailed as he dragged her. She could hear footsteps approaching from the end of the corridor and slumped, letting Luke bodily pick her up and bundle her into her room. He slammed the door behind them. "Holly, calm down. I will get it back. But right now, you have to hope that no-one saw you," Luke said. Holly turned away from him and stormed over to the window, except it wasn't a window, it was painted.

There was a knock at the door. Luke stared at the naked back of Holly for a moment before turning to the door and opening it. "Hello," he said calmly. "Can we help you?"

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]