Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 10:00 AM   #13
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 13

Chapter thirteen

"Favourite film?" Luke asked. Holly pulled a face.

"Tough, my all time favourite is probably 'Me before you'. But it varies regularly," Holly replied. "Yours?"

"Classic Harry Potter," Luke said. "Why did you pull that face?"

Holly chuckled. "See one of my favourite films is High School Musical. 2. Not 1 or 3, 2. But the only reason that's one of my favourites is because I got to perform in a stage version a few years ago. Actually, I've done it twice. Once as Sharpay and once as Martha. But its just so embarrassing to admit that."

Luke laughed. "But cute. Who played your co-star, isn't it Zeke that Sharpay is in love with?"

Holly rolled her eyes. "Weirdly enough, both shows it was the same guy, and after being rejected by Sharpay, Zeke ends up spending a lot of time with Martha instead. He was called Chris. Excellent actor. Great friend of mine," Holly admitted. "Alright, what's your favourite musical?"

It was Luke's turn to look embarrassed now. "I'm a sucker for a good production of Grease. Or Chitty Chitty Bang Bang," he added as an after thought.

"Good choices," Holly said, a smile creeping over her face as she lay next to him on her bed, under the duvets for warmth. "For the record mine is Wicked!"

Luke laughed and glanced at his watch. Since dinner they had been finding out all sorts about each other. He had learnt that Holly's favourite colour was purple, but deep purple not lilac, and that she was an avid performer on stage. He'd told her secrets he'd never told anyone else before. But most importantly he'd learnt that her smile, that shy, awkward smile she had was the brightest thing in the world.

"Come on, let's get you in your ownership tag, it's almost time to go shower," he said gently. He sat up and Holly followed his lead, her eyes rolling as she stood up. He grabbed the tag that he had hooked on the bedframe and helped her into it. Holly winced and he felt guilty.

She saw the concern in his eyes. "I'll get used to it," she said. "Now, shower please. I'm still sticky from earlier," she added. He nodded and led her to the door where he waited until his watch hit 9PM. He then opened the door and led her down the corridor. They were one of the first to leave from their corridor as all the other doors were closed as they walked past and down the twisting maze of corridors. As they got closer to the shower room, there were a few more doors open. He stopped suddenly outside a door where a group of other masters were also stood. "Peg 132 is yours if you want it," he added, indicating Holly should go into the shower room. She nodded and did so. She glanced round quickly and could see steam rising from behind a wall that separated the pegs and showers. She couldn't see who was in the showers but she did notice some ownership tags hanging up. She found her peg and debated removing her tag. She decided she would as she could get cleaner and remove the stickiness she was feeling. She quickly unclamped her breasts and removed the collar stepping out and hanging up her tag. She then quickly darted around the wall and stepped into the steam. She stepped under one of the shower heads and quickly began rinsing her hair and body before adding shampoo and conditioner to fully clean her hair, and body wash to clean her body. She stepped away from the shower and back round the wall where she picked up a towel from her numbered cubbyhole. She wrapped herself in it, relishing the fact she'd got a completely warm shower and headed back to her peg. She dried her face and glanced at her peg, reaching out to grab her tag. Holly froze.

It wasn't there.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]