Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 01:23 AM   #12
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 12

Chapter twelve

Luke walked into Holly's room to get her for dinner. He smiled at the naked form curled up on the bed, her chest rising rhythmically as she slept. She really was beautiful to him. He sat on the floor and pulled his legs in to his chest and just watched her for a bit. He felt so guilty for dragging her into this life. It wasn't something he would wish on anyone and he regretted getting her involved. She was too innocent and young to be corrupted.

He sighed unhappily, knowing there wasn't a lot he could do, and rose slowly to his feet. He could at least get her to dinner on time so they both weren't punished for starters. He walked over to the sleeping girl and gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "Holly," he said quietly. "Holly you need to wake up," he said gently shaking her. There was groaning from the girl but then she stretched out, curving her back. She rolled over and blinked blearily.

"is it time?" she mumbled half incoherently. Luke nodded and helped her to stand up. Holly held onto his shoulders as she stepped back into the ownership tag and Luke attached it to her. She was so groggy that she didn't even acknowledge the pinch from the clamps or the tightening of the chain between her legs. Luke grasped her hand and led her from the room, concerned she wouldn't actually stand up right without help. As they walked Holly became slightly more awake and with it. As they approached the double doors again, Holly became a little resistant.

"Holly, its fine. I'm with you every step off the way. You won't be separated from me this time," Luke reassured her, leading her through a side entrance and into the massive dining room from earlier. Luke led her to a table with two girls on it. One was a red-haired quite slim master, the other a brunette with curves that was the slave.

"Hey Luke. Come site down, bring Holly," the red head said. Luke sat down in the chair next to her and Holly sat in the seat next to him.

Luke smiled. "Hey Cara. How are you doing? How's Lucy?" he added. Cara smiled back.

"I'm great, Lucy here was impressed by a certain someone earlier today," Cara said indicating Holly with her head. "By the way, hello Holly."

Holly looked at Luke for some sort of indication she could talk. Luke nodded slightly and Holly thought about the rules Luke had given her a few hours earlier. "Hello Ma'am," she said politely, lowering her eyes to the table.

Cara chuckled. "She's good Luke. You can call me by my name Holly. I'm not going to tell on you and Luke. Luke's my best friend, without him, well lets just say... I've been through a tough time but he's been great."

Holly glanced around the room very self-consciously. "I'd rather not Ma'am. It's no offence to you, just I don't trust the rest of this room," Holly explained.

"Good point," Cara added. She turned to Lucy and placed some food on her plate for her. "You can eat Lucy," she said. Lucy smiled at Cara and Holly felt the love Cara and Lucy had for each other swell inside of her. Maybe, it wasn't all bad.

Luke ruffled Holly's hair, who glared at him out the corner of her eye. He chuckled and placed some food for her onto a plate. There was chicken, vegetables, and potato. "Eat what you want Holly. If you don't want something I've given you just leave it," he said. Holly relaxed a little. Being a vegetarian meant she wasn't too keen on having to break that just because Luke had given her meat. She tucked in while Luke and Cara discussed something that Holly didn't understand. As she ate Holly looked around and saw scenes that shocked her.

Some of her fellow 'slaves' were being forced to beg for food and do humiliating tasks just to earn a bite of food. In fact, she and Lucy were in the minority that were being treated with respect. It surprised her. Luke noticed her confusion. "Some of us see our slaves as nothing more than play things. There are a few of us that actually respect you and what you do," Luke told her. "Cara is one and there is also Jack and Conor who are respectful." Holly nodded. "You'll notice Cara didn't partake in the scenes from earlier, and neither did Jack and Conor," he said pointing out the two lads on the table next to them who were laughing and joking but also had there arms draped friendly around their slaves. Holly nodded.

She finished eating and waited for Luke to leave. He noticed that Holly had left the meat. "Veggie?" he asked. Holly nodded. "Alright, I'll remember that," he said. He stood up at the same time Cara did. "Let's go back. See it wasn't as bad as you thought," he added. Holly chuckled slightly. It really wasn't.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]