Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 01:52 PM   #6
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 6

Chapter six

"Get off the table Holly," her captor told her. Holly shakily pushed herself upwards and back onto her back before slowly sitting up. Her whole body was screaming in pain, it felt like a fire within. She slid off the table, the hood still over her eyes. Her legs buckled as she landed and she collapsed in a heap on the floor. All her strength and energy gone since the inspection and waxing.

She heard wheels squeaking and a door open and closing. She guessed the table and wax products were being removed. "Stand up Holly." Holly placed her hands either side of her waist and pushed upwards so she was on her knees before slowly standing. Her knees shook with the effort and her whole body just wanted to give in and lay down.

"I can't. Please... it hurts so much..." Holly said, her voice trembling and tears running down her hidden cheeks. She felt a hand on her shoulder gently guiding her somewhere. It took all of Holly's concentration to move and remain upright.

"Now I want you to remember this. The image you are about to see is you... how you will always look... understand?" Holly nodded and the hood was pulled off her. Holly stared at the mirror image. It was her, she knew it was. She could see her own storm grey eyes, and dyed red hair, she could see a glimmer of her usual smile on her face. But the rest of her... she looked so odd. There was not a single piece of hair anywhere. Her usually tanned arms with blondish hair were just bare, her breasts looked larger or at least more swollen, her vagina was hair free and she could see the deep rich red that lay there, her legs as smooth as silk. She blinked twice not really understanding. "Everyday you will shave every inch of your body... or maybe I will do it for you. If I find a single hair afterwards you are sorely going to regret it. Everyday, your breasts will be pumped for a solid hour to make your nipples swell and enlarge, your breasts more plump. Now to me, you are already perfect, but one thing you did mention you would be intrigued to try is being a hucow, hence the pumping of your breasts, eventually you'll start producing. I mean I prefer smaller, flatter breasts but never mind that for now," he placed a hand on her neck and moved a strand of her red curly hair off her neck and tucked it so it was flowing over her back. "Look at you. You're stunning. A real life Barbie doll but with less plastic surgery and more realistic sizing." He grabbed her shoulders hard and spun her to face him.

"Now one last rule for now, there's plenty more to learn. You will call me Sir at all times. And anyone else who requires a response will always be sir or ma'am as well. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir," Holly muttered.

"Perfect. Well I shall be back shortly. Make yourself at home," Sir said before leaving. As the door closed, Holly sunk to the floor in front of the mirror and sobbed. She was so scared and tired and her body hurt. She wanted out.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]