Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 08:11 AM   #5
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 5

Chapter five

Holly struggled against the restraints. "Oh Holly, do stop moving, it will just make it more painful for you," her captor said. Holly tensed but stopped wriggling. "Good girl," he added. There was some muted whispering and then Holly heard quite clearly. "The hood. She needs the hood on." There was the sound of movement, and then cold finger touched her neck, gently lifting her head up. Other fingers scrabbled over her face as a black hood was pulled over her head, covering her sight. She felt it get tucked under the cuff around her neck.

Blind, Holly began to panic and thrash again. Whatever was happening she wanted to see rather than be unsure and... scared. Scared of not knowing what was about to happen. "On my count then, three, two,... one". Holly shivered as a hot liquid splashed on her toes, coating her in whatever it was. The liquid slowly moved up her body, covering every inch of her skin. Her legs, her crotch, her stomach, her arms, her chest. It was hot, but not hot enough to scald her. She wondered what it was. There was a slight splash as the liquid hit the hood above her, but she was relieved that it didn't burn. 'Well he doesn't want to damage you does he?' Holly thought sullenly to herself.

Then she could fabric rubbing against her skin as many hands placed fabric across the liquid. She wriggled uncomfortably. The idea of lots of people touching her all over freaked her out a little. "Ok, on my count. Three," there was a pause in movement, the fabric just stuck to her legs. Holly tensed, scared of what was to come. "Two, one".

All Holly knew was it was like fire. Her whole body arched as upwards as it could get in pain. She knew she was screaming loudly but right now all she could was the fire in her body. She collapsed shaken onto the table top, her screams coming to a halted stop. 'Wax. That's what the liquid is. Hot wax, everywhere,' she thought quietly crying to herself in pain.

"Yes Wax. Very observant Holly," her captor spoke and Holly realised she must of spoken out loud instead on internally. "Now shut up while we get the rest off the front of you. We've still got the back to do.

Holly screwed her eyes shut hoping to force herself to black out. But 30 minutes later she was still agonizingly conscious and agonizingly in pain. She felt the chains be released, but Holly had to strength in her body to even stand up.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]