Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 07:53 AM   #4
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 4

Chapter four

Holly had known from the moment the man had called her Alicia2809star that she was in trouble but just how much trouble was now being revealed to her. Upon starting at university, Holly had learnt about some... unusual... things during multiple games of 'Never Have I Ever'. Intrigued by them she'd gone searching on the internet and stumbled across an advice room, a place she could freely ask the stupid but intimate questions she had burning away inside her.

The guy she'd been speaking to... well she knew him as Damon18 but watching the guy in front of her talk she realised Damon probably wasn't his real name, just part of his username, the same way she chose Alicia to hide her identity. Holly thought about her own perceptions of 'Damon'. She certainly hadn't expected him to be so young, or so good looking. She'd thought of a slightly older pervy man trying to use her innocence to get off. Its why she'd been so careful in keeping her personal details secret. Turns out, she hadn't done that great a job.

"You gave me very limited information Holly. But you had told me your university, and hey... guess what? We go to the same one," 'Damon' explained. Holly shuddered at the thought that he could have been watching her all this time. It was quickly followed by a wince and a jolt as the anal fingering continued. He was no longer using just one finger, she wasn't quite sure but there was definitely at least three fingers in her asshole. It was painful but she didn't cry out. She was silently crying in pain watching 'Damon' explain why she was there.

"You know all those naughty little messages I sent you? Telling you to do little tasks?" he asked. Holly nodded miserably. "Well I knew vaguely where you'd be so I'd go and see who did what I'd asked. You always looked so suspicious Holly. And after figuring you were who I'd been talking to, it was easy to track down more information," he explained. "You lost your student card for a few days didn't you? I stole it. And then I had your name, your student number, everything I needed to track you down on the uni system. But still not your address."

"So I invited you to play that little betting game with me," 'Damon' explained. "You see I'm part of a little group of people who... well are slightly sadistic. By the way this is going to hurt." There was a feeling of emptiness and then a grunt from 'Damon'. Holly's mouth opened in surprise and her breathing rose rapidly. He had his entire fist in her arse and was pounding with his entire strength. Holly had never felt anything so painful. The tears were free flowing by now, she'd given up trying to hide her pain.

"The moment you logged in, your IP address was saved. Then whenever your IP address connected to the internet I could track where you were," 'Damon' continued explaining in between grunts as he pounded her. "Eventually I found your actual address and posing as a plumber when you had that water supply issue, your flatmates let me in. I got pictures of your room and headed back here, to HQ. You see you're not the only prisoner here, no your MY only prisoner, but in cells exactly like yours are about 20-30 other girls. Girls just like you. Actually maybe not, they all knew what they were getting into. Your innocence is what attracted me to you." He went silent.

Holly bit her lip. She had questions to ask but was scared that if she opened her mouth all that would come out would be screaming. "What do you want with me?" she managed to whisper hoarsely.

"Good question Holly," 'Damon' said grinning at her. He pulled his hand out of her arse and removed the rubber gloves. "Simply you owe me. All those little card games we played on that betting site, well we may not have been playing for cash but we were playing for secrets, truths, sexual acts you'd be willing to do if you lost. And you lost a lot Holly. And now I want to cash in."

Holly's heart plummeted as he was handed a wad of paper filled with black ink. He waved it in front of her. "Everything you've ever told me or bet me is on these sheets of paper, so if you say no... well... let's just say I'll release it to your friends and family and the public. You'd never get a job, you'd never be able to go outside because I'd post it with pictures... of you. Slut!" he said before grabbing a laptop off another assistant and showing her the images of her, in live time naked being anally fucked by him.

"When I realised you were going out last night I knew it was my chance to act and grab you whilst I could. You got very drunk very quickly. And now you're going to regret that," he said. He clicked his fingers and the assistants converged on her grabbing her and dragging her towards the metal table. Holly struggled. If she was trapped here she wanted to be able to move on her own terms. She was led up some plastic steps so she could climb on top of the table. Multiple hands grabbed her and pulled her so she was laying flat on her back on the table, her wrists strapped above her head, her ankles strapped as far apart as the table allowed, her waist strapped down and her neck collared. She was unable to move anywhere.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]