Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 11:18 PM   #3
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 3

Chapter three

Holly swallowed hard but reluctantly shuffled her whole body to the right hand side of the circle, placing her right foot on the edge of the light. She turned her head to stare at the other side of the circle, calculating in her head.

Being a dancer Holly could do full splits, but this... a 2m gap between her feet, a greater than 50cm gap between her thighs, her crotch was going to be very low to the ground and... well very gapy from spreading so far. Holly glanced around the room, watching the people in there with her. No-one was looking at her, only the guy she'd woken up next to.

Taking a deep breath to steady her nerves, Holly began to walk her left foot away from her and towards the far side of the spotlight. She was halfway when her thighs began to burn. She was three quarters of the way when her calf joined in burning in pain. Her toe was inches away from the other edge when her crotch began to ache from being stretched and forced open. Her feet were burning from trying to keep a grip. Holly's tiptoe crossed the line and Holly had to start breathing quite shallowly. Everything was burning and aching. Her back was bent and she was hunched over, trying to keep back the pain and hold the position for as long as she could.

The man got off the bed and Holly was relieved to see that despite not wearing a top he was dressed in boxers and jeans. "Stand up straight Holly," he said walking towards her and placing one hand on her chest, just below her boobs an one on her back. He pushed upwards. Holly felt her back straighten and the pain shot upwards. She bit her lips, scared to cry out in pain, tears welling in her eyes. When he was happy with her straight back, he let go of her. "Now stay like that," she said. Holly, who had closed her eyes in pain said nothing in reply. "Open your eyes, I want to see your reactions," he said. Holly shook her head. She couldn't. She knew the pain she was feeling would be reflected there. He grabbed her breast and twisted it hard, causing Holly to gasp in shock. "I said OPEN YOUR EYES!" he shouted at her.

Holly whimpered in pain and prised her eyes open so she was staring at the man's face. He'd crouched down to punish her. "Good girl," he said, calmer now that Holly had done as asked. He let go of her breast and Holly wanted to rub it better, but knew better than to remove her hands from her head. She stared forwards as the man stood up fully and walked around her, inspecting every aspect of her exposed body. "I like the fact you shave. Everywhere except arms and head. That's a good start. Bit bristly but that can easily be sorted," he said as he walked until he was stopped directly in front of her again, his crotch level with her eyes. He crouched down in front of her. He was holding a white rubber glove. He stared into her eyes and as he did so, he pulled the glove onto his right hand. Holly's eyeline wandered to the glove, her tension increased. She was getting more and more anxious about why she was there.

Holly watched the hand move to her crotch. One of the white fingers rested on her clit, the rest cupped her sex gently. "Holly I want you to look into my eyes," the man said. Holly dragged her eyeline of the glove and back up into the deep green eyes. "Now, I'm about to explain what happened last night and why you are here. But while I'm doing that I will be giving you a thorough examination. Fail it and... well let's just say the consequences won't be pretty." At this, the finger slid of her clit and rammed into her anus. Holly gasped in pain, her anus clenching as she learnt the story.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]