Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 07:04 AM   #2
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 2

Chapter Two

Holly looked startled. The man grinned. He sat up slowly until his chest and upper body were out from under the duvet and he was resting against the metal headboard. “Good morning Holly. Or would you like me to call you Alicia2809star?”*

Holly’s heart sunk. She still didn’t know who this man was but she now had a better idea of what she was doing here. “Where am I?” she asked her voice quivering slightly as the green eyes bored into her naked body.

The man pulled a face and tutted.* “Oh dear Holly. You can't even answer a simple question. Maybe we should explain some rules to you,” he said, his voice husky but serious. He clapped his hands together twice and the door of the bedroom burst open.

In came 7 or 8 people, wheeling in a massive table. The table was made of 8 inches of cold metal, mostly likely aluminium but was about 5ft off the ground. Holly could tell that when she stood next to it, only her head would be above the edge of the tabletop. The tables legs were adjustable, she could see pins and positions they could be put in. But what scared her the most about the table was that the top was covered with multiple metal loops, hooks, cuffs and fabric straps. It looked exactly how she would imagine a torture table to look like. The table was placed in the room and the people stood around, seemingly preparing for something.

Then Holly noticed the bright spotlight in the middle of the floor about a 2 meters wide in diameter and about a meter away from both the end of the bed and the wall. She turned to stare at the man next to her. She opened her mouth to ask what was going on but a finger was placed against her lips.*

“Hush Holly. Now, go and stand in the spotlight,” he said.

Holly glanced at it, then at the table, then the spotlight, and then the man. “And if I don’t?” she asked sounding more confident than she felt.

The man’s finger dropped to her wrist and she felt sharp nails digging in. “Let’s just say if you don’t,* it will be all the worst for you,” he said. Holly looked into the face and could see he meant the threat. Deciding not to push her luck too early on she rose from the bed, only to cover her breasts and vaginal area from view with her hands. “Don’t be so shy Holly, soon that won’t be an option for you.” Holly threw him a glare and then proceeded to shuffle carefully across the painted floor to the spotlight.*

Holly eventually made it to the middle of the spotlight. She felt every person in the room looking at her. "Excellent work Holly. Now I want you to put your hands behind your head," he said. Holly glanced round the room, catching the looks on some of the people's faces. She was scared of doing as instructed but she was more scared of saying no. Crossing her legs tight to prevent her vagina being on display, Holly slowly raised her arms above her head, interlocking her hands together and then placed them on the back of her head. She shivered slightly. There was nothing she could do to stop her breasts being on show. "Good. Now, a slightly more challenging task. Spread your legs such that each of your feet is at the edge of the spotlight.

Holly glanced at the floor and swallowed hard. A 2m distance between her feet would result in about a 50cm gap between her thighs. As a dancer she knew she could do this but... it was also going to leave her vulnerable, unable to stop whatever he wanted.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]