View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 01:42 PM   #32
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 12 - Final round part 2.

Note: - This final round turned out to be bigger and longer than I had originally planned. So I have split it up again. I know what is going to happen in a part 3 and then the final round will finish with part 4 which will reveal who has won. I would have to be a real life producer on this show, having to cut all this action down to a 1 hour show with commercial breaks!

__________________________________________________ ________

As Toni arrived on the centre of the stage, she realised she was all alone and none of her team where around for moral support. She stood in between Caroline and Gemma, while from behind a glass tank appeared with a chair in it.

"Now Toni, you are first up to try and get your team some more points." Gemma said, "You currently trail 3 to 5, so the more points you can get the better."

"Once you have completed this task, you'll go into a holding room for your team and only your team, with the other team going into a separate room. The stage will be cleared away before we bring out James for his task." Caroline told her.

"And to our joy, you have been very brave, knowing you where behind, you chose to go extreme." Gemma said with a massive smile on her face. "So you'll sit down in the tank, we'll strap you to the chair and we will raise this portable toilet above you, and then open the tank. I just hope our audience have not had any curry's last night." This earned a laugh from the audience.
Gemma then led Toni to the tank, opening the door for her to climb in and sat down before she tied her hands to the side of the chair and her legs to the front. One final strap went around her at chest level, meaning she would have to sit up straight, so no chance that she could keep her head clean. The tank was sealed shut and Toni noticed the bottom of the tank was a grid, hopefully to allow all the waste to flow away.

Music was played as the toilet tank was lifted to the top of the tank, Toni could already smell the waste, even worse, a dribble of brown-ish liquid was falling from the toilet above, obviously it wasn't as sealed as the bottom tank.
"Here we go Toni." Caroline said standing next to the window, "Last chance to back out but you will get no points, this will be over quickly."
"Do it" Toni screamed. Quickly closing her mouth holding her breathe to avoid getting anything in her mouth.

She closed her eyes and the tank opened. A long steady stream of brown liquid rushed down from above, spreading all over once it had bounced off her head. Not everything hitting her head was liquid, she found it increasingly hard to hold her breathe, wanting to be sick at what she was going through. The steady stream continued for what felt like an eternity, but it was actually only about 20 seconds.

Once the stream stopped she opened her eyes, and the tank doors opened, Gemma was there to un-tie the straps that had held her in place, she had gloves on as she didn't want to touch any part of Toni. Toni's white swimsuit was now brown, her skin covered in flecks of brown string like substances. For someone who has such small breasts meaning her swimsuit was pretty tight on her body, she could feel all these brown slithers inside her swimsuit.
"Well done Toni, 5 points." Caroline said as Gemma helped her stand on the floor and avoid slipping. "Gemma will help you back stage while we welcome to the stage James and his chosen task.

Back stage Gemma helped Toni to her teams holding room. Even covered in these substances Gemma was attracted to Toni and she couldn't help staring.
"Seriously, I'm covered in shit and your checking me out?" Toni asked
"Its more that tiny white swimsuit. It makes your ass look amazing." Toni blushed as Gemma tilted her head for a better view. "After the show, stick around, we always go out for a few drinks, I'd like to buy you a couple, and maybe you can see me in a similar outfit to what your wearing now, just not covered in shit."

"Ok, I can do that, my friends are staying too though. I can't ditch them." Toni said

"Fine by me. I'd better be heading back, more fun for me on the stage. See you later." Gemma said leaving the room.

Back on stage Caroline had been joined by James as Gemma re-appeared. Gemma bounced onto stage and stood next to James trapping him in the middle.

"So James, your turn, and you chose for your dare to go for the hard task." Caroline said as Gemma unveiled a paddling pool which was full of cow manure. "3 points worth if you complete a belly flop dive into the pool"
James was given a set of goggles and was led by Gemma up a small set of steps, so he was now 6 feet above the pool. A sheet curtain was raised to protect the audience and the rest of the set, it would make it easier to clean up. As soon as he was stood at the edge of the stairs above the pool, James was given the same back out option as Toni had. He shook his head, and Gemma told him he could jump in his own time.

He wanted to do it properly, he jumped up high into the air and landed flat on his stomach in the middle of the pool making a massive splash, spreading the manure far and wide around the plastic sheet covered area. As he tried to stand up, he found himself sticking to the bottom of the pool. Gemma came to give him a hand, once again with plastic gloves on to protect herself.

After helping him up, Gemma congratulated him on such a wonderful dive, and helped him to the back, after announcing that he had fully earned his 3 points. He was led to his room where he was to wait for the rest of his team.
Gemma returned to the stage where she announced that due to the time for the public tasks, Jennifer and Tanya had gone to complete them, but their results would only be unveiled to the whole group once they were completed.

"So in the mean time, lets welcome back the next contestant, for the first of the permanent rounds, Its Laura and the tools for her task." Caroline announced and Laura arrived on stage, both breasts hanging out of her small swimsuit. "You are already tied to the chair, so we don't want you moving during your task."

"You chose to go for medium, while not a fully permanent dare, its seriously humiliating and will last an awful long time!" Gemma proclaimed, knowing she would enjoy this, "We are shaving your head, completely bald, not short, but we are going the full slap head with you, sit back and relax, this is my favourite dare."

Gemma picked up a pair of scissors and grabbed the pony tail that had been pre made on Laura's head, she gave her the customary chance to back out, this was only going to earn her 2 points, she thought about it, but she would be letting her team down. She nodded as she began to get teary, it was an emotional thing a girl having her hair removed.

Gemma used first the scissors to remove the largest chunks of hair, placing as much of it down laura cleavage as she could, as a long term reminder. She moved onto clippers, now Laura looked like a young school boy, just with large breasts. Once she had finished with the clippers and professional barber came along, and used a cut throat razor to achieve the closest possible shave. Laura was now crying quite a lot, but would not back out, no point once she had started.

When the barber had finished, Gemma un-tied her and led her back stage, and told her to wipe away those tears, she won 2 points, and that might make all the difference. You must keep that hair down your top, that's part of the dare. We want it there at the end of the show.

Back on the stage Leah was wheeled in on a similar chair as to what Laura had been on. Leah was a very girly girl, and loved her long brown hair, she hadn't even considered that she would have taken that option. She never would have let anyone tattoo her, not something she hadn't wanted anyway. She had chosen hard level, she wasn't going to make it so that Jennifer thought she had let her and the team down again. She had agreed to have her nose, tongue, nipples, belly button, clit and both sides of her vagina pierced.

"Leah, you are about to have 8 piercings done, just to earn 3 points. Are you sure its worth it? Do you want to reconsider and back out?" Caroline asked.

"No, not at all, this is something I can do that doesn't require any intelligence, and I am not going to let me team down, even if they all back out, I will win us some points." Leah said defiantly.

"Well in that case, we need you naked, so that our piercing experts can get these done for you." Gemma said holding a pair of scissors, "As you are tied down, let me help you out, but don't worry, we have another outfit for you to wear later, its even smaller than this one."

Gemma cut the swimsuit off leaving the young girl naked tied to the chair where she was approached by a group of 4 people, all holding piercing tools. One by one they pierced her, with a small yelp of pain from Leah with every one that went in. After a couple minutes they had finished her nipples, her tongue and her nose. The belly button one went in with no problem before the 3 most painful ones still to come. The three between her legs brought the biggest screams from her, but they were all done.

"WOW, you look exhausted Leah, will you be able to walk?" Gemma asked removing the restraints.

Leah was weak, but was able to walk, just. She found it hard to walk normally as the inside of her legs were so tender. Gemma helped the naked girl back stage, picking up on her way a spare swimsuit. She led Leah to her teams waiting room where James was, and left her in there to get dressed when she was ready.

Back on stage the two hosts recapped what had happened as they headed to a commercial break. They needed a bit of a break too.