Thread: Fiction: His Plaything
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 02:27 PM   #15
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default His Plaything IX

He had a huge grin when He came to release me the next morning from my slumber. First He released my right hand, handed me a litre bottle of water and told me to drink it all. As I started to gulp it down, He went about the rest of my bondage, untying each ankle from being stretch out to the corners of the bed, then my left wrist which had been tied to my thigh just like my right side. Next He unclipped the leash from my collar and untied its end from the corner of the headrest before reattaching it to my neck.

As I got up from the bed, a puddle of pee revealed itself from where my nappies had leaked in the night. I looked up at Sir guiltily.

“Lick it up.” I looked back to the bed, at the thankfully not-too-yellow liquid. “Come on pup.” I began to lick. Thankfully I’d been given so much water to drink yesterday that none of the pee tasted terribly disgusting. The plastic sheeting it had drained onto tasted like rubber. Soon I was finished; when I turned back to Sir, I realised that I had a drop on my nose and licked it off with my tongue. “What an animal.”

With a cheeky nudge, He pulled on the lead and I hurried after Him, crawling across the carpeted floor to the wet room for a change. After changing into a single fresh diaper, Sir led me down into the kitchen, naked apart from my collar and the padding below my waist.

A dirty plate by the kitchen sink told me that He had already eaten before coming to see me that morning. A second plate was furnished with sausages, bacon, eggs, toast and mushrooms. I eyed it suspiciously, but Sir told me to relax and that it was all for me. Caught off-guard by His generosity, my hope for an uneventful breakfast were dashed as He emptied the plate into the smoothie maker.

“Simon says lie on your front!” With a children’s party game determining the fate of breakfast, I dropped to the floor, hands by my side, head facing down.

“Simon says roll over.” I rolled onto my back. Sir ran His socked feet over my face, brushing them under my nose, tickling my nostrils with their fibres.

“Simon says stand up and touch your toes!” I immediately assumed the position, bending down facing away with Him. After two seconds there was a large THUMP on my behind, stinging my backside through the diaper. The simple white diaper gained its first dark shape on its underside. He bent down to feel its warmth.

“Star-jump!” I immediately did a star-jump, the now-sagging soggy padding bouncing up into my crotch on my return to the ground. BLLLLRRRR. Sir was at the blender. A quick two-second burst had already broken everything into several smaller parts.

“Simon says wriggle like a snake.” I dropped to the floor and began writhing my body from side to side, slowly moving myself forwards across the kitchen floor.

“Go to your bowl.” I went to my bowl in the corner of the room. BLLLRRRRRRR. I was crap at this game. When He came over to my bowl, the lovely breakfast had become dry, crumbly gloop. Still, I knew it was all I would be getting for a while and began to eat, headfirst as an animal like always.

As I ate the surprisingly-not-so-terrible mixture He bent down and pinched on my nipples, they were still sore. We had spent yesterday evening playing Mario Kart, every race He beat me in He added another weight to be pulling on my nipples, every time I beat Him then a weight would be taken off. Suffice to say, I was not very good at Mario Kart.

The doorbell rang. Sir left me eating on the floor as He went to answer it. His guest had arrived.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post: