Thread: Fiction: His Plaything
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 04:23 AM   #11
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default His Plaything VI

He had excellent suspension in His car. I finished the water and drifted off to sleep, snuggled in the blanket, to the gentle roll of our journey, waking up only when He opened the trunk to flood my eyes with light. I looked around, we’d arrived in some sort of woods. It was quiet, with no other cars in the car park.

Sir attached an extendable dog lead to my collar, and helped me out of the car. The ground was soil, damp in places, muddy in others. He placed a rucksack on my back, one He would return to over the next couple of hours for drinks (regular sized for Him, extra large amounts of water for me).

He led me down a rough path. I hurried to keep up with Him, crawling at the maximum speed one can when on all fours. Sir quickly slowed His walking pace down for me. Bits of mud and soil grew up my legs, slowly covering the underside of my body. The lead attached to my collar was kept short, pulling me close to Sir. The crawling in itself was tiring, but the heavy bag on my back made it a much harder.

After about an hour of crawling with soaked diapers on my front paws I was very muddy and very tired. Sir pulled me to heel at the bottom of a large field. He let me rest on the grass for a minute, leaning on his boot with my head.

“Okay pup, time to go pee pee.” I looked down at my genitals, they were embarrassingly tiny in the cold air. I looked to Him, wondering if He was going to pull a diaper out of the rucksack. “Go on. Use that tree.” I guessed I really was being a pup that day.

I crossed the path towards the large tree He had pointed to. I didn’t know what to do. Imitating the animal that I was supposed to be, I lifted my right leg in the air. After a few seconds I began to pee, slowly at first, the piss not really hitting the tree but instead catching my leg and running down to the ground via my knee.

Soon I was pushing out a stronger stream that was no longer hitting my body. Then a conker hit me – I moved my hand to regain my balance before looking back to where it must have come from. There, Sir grinned cheekily, proud that He’d managed to cause my flow to spray over my body and lower legs once more.

When I returned to Him, He picked a stick up from the ground and held it before me.

“Ready? And… fetch!” He through the stick into the field, must have gone a hundred yards. I rushed after it, across the field. It was lopsided in weight and unwieldy to pick up with my mouth. I was slower getting back to Him with it, He could tell it was too big.

After a few more throws with a smaller stick we headed back to the car, only stopping once more for me to be force-fed a final litre of water through a funnel gag. I looked forward to getting back into the warmth of the car, but first He made me wash myself in a cold river close to the car.

I moved quickly to clean myself of the dirt, the pissy diapers on my hands and feet swelled up to the biggest size possible in the current. He let me remover the diapers on my hands and walk back to the car wearing absolutely nothing but the two nappies on my feet. I wondered how long the scent of old pee would linger on my fingers.

He opened up the back door of the car and laid out a diaper on the back seat. After padding up, He pulled the diapers off my feet and told me to wash them in a washing up bowl of cold river water. Once clean, He helped me into a baby-grow and fastened the seatbelt around me.

As we set off He began playing songs from a playlist on his phone. Barbie Girl specifically was what came first.

“Go on baby, sing along” It was humiliating at first. Then I got into it. Before long we were both singing, me dancing too in the back seat before quickly ducking from the bemused looks of a family in the car next to us at a set of traffic lights. Embarrassed, it took me a few seconds to realise they would have seen me wearing the pink, cupcake-patterned baby-grow onesie that I was in too.

He laughed back to me from the front seats. I was ridiculed. I had looked ridiculous. I was mortified.

“Do you need warming up when we get back?” I barked that I did in response. When we got home it was time for what He called a “nap”, although everyone else would call it a bondage session.

While we were still driving, He passed me a funnel gag to put on. Back at His house I was placed into a leather straight jacket. It felt hot and heavy as my arms were fastened securely around my sides. Next He pulled two lots of plastic trousers up my leg.

“Jump.” I did. “Keep going.” I kept jumping before Him like an idiot. I was beginning to sweat heavily.

He led me into the garage. There, in the middle of the floor, was a basic coffin-shaped box. I gulped. On the lid was placed a handwritten sign: ‘Napping Box’. Sir removed the sign and opened up the casket. Inside were straps lining the sides. He helped me down into the box, lying with my face upwards, and began fastening straps tightly across my body – sealing me to the floor of the box.

It seemed to take ages, each strap pressing ever-more tightly into me, but eventually He was done. He poured a glass of water into my funnel gag, I worked to swallow it quickly as he disappeared for a moment. He returned and tickled my feet, I smirked and spat water up into the gag. Try as I did, I was completely unable to squirm strapped in like this.

He placed something on my body. It took me a while to work out what they were, He placed eight of them in with me. From the heat, I guessed they were hot water bottles. I was already sweating so much. I was going to boil in this box.

A jar of mushy, tasteless (presumably baby) food came down the funnel gag, followed by another glass of water. Distracted by this I was too late to shout incomprehensible protests through the gag at the sight of the lid closing over my body. A hole in the lid was big enough for the funnel of the gag but nothing more. I heard locks, seven of them, clicking shut along the side of the casket.

I tried to close my eyes and settle down for the world’s sweatiest and most uncomfortable nap. Sleep didn’t come.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.

Last edited by BabyWeirdo; 07-01-2017 at 12:09 PM.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post: