View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 08:40 AM   #13
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 4: Game audition round 3

"Welcome back everyone, hope you are ready for the finale. Its a simple game of turning over a card. We have 2 large sets of cards here, and have removed all of the aces, then we shuffled them and replaced 3 of them. Simple rule is, find an ace, you lose." Claire announce to the 4 players. "You will all take a place under one of these tanks, we'll bring the pack to you, you lift the card up away from you, and if its an ace, you'll find out.

Claire continued to explain the rules, adding in that there as a table of pie's ready, so if you found a king or queen, you would pie a member of that sex, so if your the last female playing, and you find a queen, then you get pied in the face. All 4 of our players agreed to this, who wouldn't, they knew if they do this they would surely be invited onto the actual show. They chose which of the 4 pods they would like, not that it had any preference.

Neil chose pod 1, he had no idea what was above him, he was so cold and feeling slightly exposed, his boxers where still ripping wet and till slightly see through. Sasha took pod number 2, she was using her hands to cover up as best she could, her overly hairy bush showing for all to see. Jennifer took pod 3, more concerned with what might happen with the mess, she had no problem showing off her body. James climbed into pod 4, similar to Neil, he was very cold from the water, but had no problem letting the world see his package.

Claire wheeled out a trolley, on the top a massive pile of cards, A4 paper size, and quite thick, must have been to make it easy to hold. One of the other producers brought out another trolley, this one contained 8 pies, all stacked high with whipped cream.

"Who's nervous?" Claire asked, and before they could reply, she carried on talking, "so remember, 2 of you are under gunge, and 2 of you are under cold water. Sasha, I bet you hope you have the gunge?

Sasha thought about why she would say this, this day couldn't get any worse, but then remembered, "yes I do Claire, this top will get so clingy if it gets wet, now I have no bra on, if it gets wet then my nipples will.....I don't even want to imagine it. shall we start?"

"Haha" Claire laughed, "yes we shall, we'll start at pod 1, and move across, remember, if you get a king or queen, you need to nominate a member of that sex to take a pie, if your the only one remaining, its all yours."

As the trolley moved along the line, they each chose a card and help it out in front of them, the boys and Sasha trying to use the cards to cover themselves up, Jennifer as the most covered player wasn't bothered much. The players made it through round 4 without any special cards showing up, so they changed the rules a little.

"Before we move on, who wants to speed things up a bit?" Claire asked and no surprise that the cold wet boys agreed. "So now, you each choose 2 cards, If your first card is a face card, you choose an extra card, Jacks have no extra rule, everyone understand?"

All players nodded, and Neil began. 2 queens! 2 pies for the girls, he nominated Jennifer to take both of them, feeling that Sasha had gone through enough, she didn't see it that way. His next two cards were a 9 and the first ACE. Before Jennifer received her two pies, his tank opened above him, cold water all over, it seemed to never stop, his boxers went see-through again, it looked like he was in the shower in carried on of so long. Jennifer was too busy laughing she forgot what was coming her way, 2 of the producers had sneaked around her pod, the first one hit her square in the face so she couldn't see anything, it was everywhere, in her mouth, hair, ears, nose, everywhere. In her shock she didn't try to wipe it straight away, expecting the second to follow, which it did, but this time it hit her breasts, coating and filling her bra, not that she had much room left in there.

No sooner had she wiped her eyes to see what was happening, but Sasha had stopped herself laughing, and chosen her cards, a queen and a 5, followed by a 2.

"Well I don't want that pie on me, Jen can have another one" Sasha said, with very little remorse in her voice.

"Wait, what, seriously? Come on Sasha, I thought we where fri.......argh" Jennifer mumbled as the 3rd pie hit her in the face, filing her mouth.

"Does that taste nice Jen?" James said, finding it hilarious although realising it was his girlfriend, he may regret laughing so much.

"Cards, now" the mumbling Jen shouted as she ignored James, hoping to get a king. But instead she found an 8 and a 3.

Back to the start and it was Sasha again, Neil still standing in his pod, the water had stopped, but he did look like he just got out a shower. Sasha and Jen once again picked a pair of numbers, before it got back to james, his first card, an ACE, Much to Jennifer's enjoyment. Claire even looked like she would be enjoying this one.

GUNGE!!!!! Thick green gunge poured out of the tank all over james, so much gunge he was completely covered head to toe. James no longer had to worry about his penis being on show through his boxers, you couldn't tell if he was even wearing boxers the gunge was so thick.

Once the gunge had stopped, Claire came over to the two girls, realising that it was a female that would win, she would make them an offer. "Girls, I wanted to offer you the chance to end now, the boys have lost, you two won, we're happy to end now if you want."

"OH HELL NO!" Jennifer insisted, "before those pies i may have been tempted, but now, lets finish this."

"Jen, you serious, you wouldn't have pied yourself would you? But if that's what you want, lets play!"

"Right girls, quick fire, I'll turn the cards over now, Kings and Queens mean your opponent will receive a pie, ace means you lose. If you find no ace, you win, and i do have a prize for the winner, £100. how does that sound?"

Both Jennifer and Sasha liked the sound of that, as unexpected as it was.

"Oh, but you have to take every pie that is remaining. Lets play."

Before either girl could object, Claire turned the first card over. This was tense, the boys both stood there, watching, James just about able to peer through his gunge. Next to Sasha and Jennifer stood a producer with a pie, so that if a king or queen turned over, they would be pied before they new it was coming. 12 cards, in, nothing yet, then Sasha's card turned over, it was a king, causing a pie to hit Jennifer straight in the face. All three other contestants laughed.

Without allowing her to clean up, Claire continued, the very next card, for Jennifer, was an Ace. As she was trying to clean her face, the tank above her opened, with a stream of cold, thick blue gunge, covering her head to toe, just as it did james.

This made the other 3 so happy, and made Sasha scream with delight, so much so, she forgot how exposed she was, but so happy that she would not get wet.

"Right, Sasha, you are the winner, remember, if you want the £100 we have to hit you with these 4 pies, fancy it?" Claire asked while the gunge still dropped down onto Jennifer's head.

"Go for it, easy money." Sasha said, As the first pie hit her square in the face. Gasping for air, "URGH! what if i had said no?"

"It was happening anyway, but you do get the £100 when we are finished with you" Claire said, picking up pie number 2, "Don't move now, this one will be cold" she told Sasha as she forced it in-between her legs covering her pubic hair as two other producers sandwiched her head between 2 pies. She was a total mess, you couldn't tell it was her, she slowly started to move pie away from her mouth and eyes, Claire stopped her, "No need to do that Sasha, I'll get it for you."

Sasha put her hands back down to her sides, expecting Claire's hands on her face, and maybe body. But to her surprise, she her a click above her head, and felt the ice cold water hit her head, instantly wiping the pies off her. As she opened her eyes she saw Claire laughing at her, and then glanced to her left, to see Jennifer laughing as well, which made her smile, guessing that it wasn't a bad thing she had been cleaned up.

A the water stopped, as she had predicted, her nipples were rock hard, and her top was clinging to her 34D breasts, she looked over to Jennifer, who, like James, was covered in gunge still, looked like they had gung cloaks on. Neil on the other hand to Sasha's right, was just shivering, in his wet boxers. Claire had been back over to the other producers to chat and came back over.

"Ok guys, that's it all over, well done and thank you. Lets get you cleaned up, change your clothes and then we can discuss you being on one of our shows. We have other groups who have agreed to come on the show, but we do want you. Welcome to 'No Limits'.

Been away on a short break, back for fun!

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote