Thread: Fiction: His Plaything
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 01:49 PM   #5
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default His Plaything II

I was very wet by the time we left the cinema, my waddle was even bigger than it had been; I grimaced as I stepped out into the daylight, looking like a toddler in this ridiculous, light-brown monkey onesie. He led me into the toilets and locked us into a large cubicle. He undid the padlock –

“Don’t worry, I’ll lock it back on before we leave.” He seemed to sense my every wonder. He checked how wet my diapers were (nowhere near full enough apparently), and then handed me back my socks. A mound of marshmallows filled where my sweaty feet had been only a couple of hours earlier. He pushed each sock down into the innermost diaper, leaving the ankle ends visible at the top to pull up, the marshmallows squishing up against my skin. Pretty soon they would be melting together in the sweat and pee of the diaper. I bit my lip as he winked at me.

Next He went to the sports bag. I’d finished the chocolate, the crackers, the water and the fizzy drinks. A lot of the milk remained however. Seeing this He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a large bottle –
“Caster oil. A table spoon for every 200mls not drunk. I think that’s three and a bit spoons for you, let’s say four.”

I grimaced. I’d never had caster oil before but I had heard online that it was disgusting. It was. Each spoonful seemed worse than the last, the thick liquid filling every crevasse of my mouth.

In the car He went over the rules for what would happen when we arrived at His house. I had to kneel whenever still and crawl whenever moving about. I would be restrained a lot of the time. I would make Him His meals and in return He would make me mine. I would be eating out of a dog bowl on the floor (“of course”). Where I slept depended on how well He thought I had done each day.

By the time we pulled up to His house, I was desperate to wet again, conscious that any new wetting would soak the marshmallows I did my best to hold my bladder. As we walked up to the front door, a dribble fell through. As He unlocked the door I had to give way to a little more. Stepping into the porch, He took a collar He’d placed on a coat peg as I closed the door. As He attached it around my neck I couldn’t hold myself any longer, I flooded my nappy with pee. Crap.

I opened my mouth to ask what was going to happen next – and whether I would be able to be changed into dry nappies – but before I could a round ball gag was placed in my mouth and fastened.

“Ahem” He coughed.

Remembering what I had been told, I knelt before Him on the floor. I smiled before Him.

“Take off our shoes.” I did mine first, slipping them off quickly, before immediately turning to untie his laces - my nipples screamed –

“Always attend to me first pet!” He’d grabbed the nipple clamp string that had happily swung behind my back throughout the journey home. I tried to apologise – of course the gag stopped anything but baby-like noises escape.

He told me He was getting hungry and that I was to start making dinner. We’d agreed His menu before-hand, today has to be a pasta with creamy mushroom sauce. I’d downloaded the recipe online and practised the week before so I knew what I was doing. Cooking over the hob in a full onesie was hot work, sweaty work. I was vaguely conscious of the marshmallows that had been fusing together in socks next to my private parts.

I served up the food and knelled by the side of the table, looking up expectantly for His feedback. Instead He told me to be his footrest under the table, I crawled under and lined myself up sideways on to His feet. As He ate I could feel Him begin to feel around my body with His feet. When He brushed my face the noise I made was enough to give Him an idea.

“Turn around to face me” I did “Lie on the floor with your hands by your side. I want you to place your nose in-between my big toe and the next one here” He stuck his foot out to indicate where my face was to be placed. I squirmed myself into position, wriggle up on the floor the last few inches until my nostrils rested directly between the two largest toes on his sweaty, cheesy feet. Chuckling at the look in my eyes, He quickly finished the rest of his dinner.

As He stood up I stayed where I was, wondering what would be happening for mine. All I could think about was those marshmallows…

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.

Last edited by BabyWeirdo; 06-21-2017 at 07:20 PM.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post: