View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 12:44 PM   #4
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 3: Game audition – round 2

Both Jen and Sasha soon started to forget that they were semi exposed, especially Sasha, as the table they were behind was hiding her lower half. Claire spoke to them both.

“As with the actual show, you both will remain like this until the end of the show; or in this case your audition. Now, let’s bring the boys back in and see if they are ready for their questions.”

The boys returned to centre stage, both had had their jeans replaced by short, just above their knee, both legs with duct tape wrapped around each leg, unaware are the girls that the boys have a similar set up under the shorts, they are wearing white boxers, with the legs duct taped shut too. The boys were placed in front of two poles, which had a chain hanging from the top.

“Right boys, raise your hands, we’re going to lock them above your head, so you can’t use your hands to keep your shorts up. While the producers lock them up, let’s discuss the rules for this game. Quick fire questions, get it right and we will put a jug of gunge in your opponents shorts through the funnel we have placed in the front, get a question wrong, and we put 2 jugs in your shorts. Loser is first one fully exposed. As so you can’t see we’re going to pull your t-shirts up over your face, so we can see your full body and so you can’t see how exposed the other player is. If your shorts and boxers get filled and fall down, then that tank above your head will empty and fill your t-shirt with ice cold water, which I am sure will clear any gunge off your lower half. Any questions boys?”

James and Neil looked at each other, just as their t-shirts were lifted up and secured to where the handcuffs were. Even if they had questions, they had to do this, after what Sasha just went through, it was only fair.

“Tell me Jen, you really prefer James’ body to Neil’s? I know he’s your boyfriend but wow, Neil is ripped!” Claire was teasing the guys by asking this, prolonging their tension.

“You’re right Claire, Neil does have the better body, but I’m not his type, and me and James have a great relationship, we’re best friends, this will be fun to watch.” Jen replied

After a few questions, they guys shorts were filing up, James had got a few correct, but mostly they were just getting them wrong, the questions were really tough.

“I thought our questions where tough Jen.” Sasha whispered, “It’s almost like they just want to get the pair of them naked, gunged and then soaking wet.”

“I think your right Sash, are you going to complain, this could have been us, I imagine if it had been us we’d have lost our bra’s too, fully naked under effectively a waterfall, we got off with the best option I think."

The questions continued, and with a sploshy thud, James’ shorts slipped down and emptied the gunge to the floor exposing his gunge soaked white boxers. Most shockingly he was clearly enjoying it.

“Now then James, half way to losing, and you’ve gotten more questions correct! Not sure how that happened, but let’s carry on anyway, hopefully you can keep that erection until the game ends, it will make the nudity more entertaining for us.” As Claire was speaking there was another thud, as the same happened to Neil. “Now this is fair, right, funnels in boxers let’s carry on, I do think it’d be fun if we could see your face, But next question.”

The questions continued, but it didn’t take long, James got most of them correct, and before long Neil’s boxers where hanging off, they looked like they were hanging on to his penis. And after the next question, which he got wrong, he lost his boxers. The most excited person in the room seemed to be Claire, Neil was not shy showing of his tool, so the girls had seen it before but Claire was not expecting something so large.

“Now that is going to get Claire attention to get us on TV, eh babe?” Jen nudged Sasha as the two burst into sniggering laughter while Claire tried to recompose herself.

“Well, Neil you have lost, spectacularly I must add. Time to clean you up with your shower, and just to make it fair James, we’re going to clean you up too.”

Before either of the boys could move, especially James who had just won and was about to object, they were covered in cold water which washed all the gunge off their lower body parts, further exposing the organs of Neil, and turning James’ boxers fully see through. Their t-shirts were released while the water continued to pour.

“While these two continue to be cleaned, join us after the break where we play the show finale, 2v2 its chase the ace time.” Claire announced as though she was also auditioning for the role of host on the actual show.

To be continued...