View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 01:19 PM   #8
TRAINME

ok ok
i just returned home and i did great in this dare
first i got naked,then took the small icecube out of the freezer and insertet it in my ass.then i wore a thong,jeans,t shirt and my jacket.after that i broke a large enough amount of cum from the filled glass and put it in my mouth. i alreday felt like a whore
i exited my house and i started walking not knowing where to go.people passed by and i was almost sure that they knew what i was doing.that turned me on even more.the iced-cum in my mouth was already melting and i was tasting my own cum-wthout swallowing of course.
i decided to do some window shopping and i i was just looking at windows.the cum in my ass was almost completely defrozen and i was trying to not let it go. after a while the pice of cum in my mouth was completely melt,and i had a big gulp of cum in my mouth,not being allowed to swallow.at that point i understood that if i met up by accident with a friend of mine,i would be completely exposed.i hope this wouldnt happen.
after that,i decided to go to the nearby mall and so did i.i wondered in the mall for 20 minitues and then decided it was time to return.nothing strange happened on my way home and at last i was back,in my house.
the moment i closed the door behind me i swallowed the cum in my mouth.i was glad i did it.then i went to the batroom and released the one that was in my ass,which i must admit had a hard time keeping in my ass.

well,i must say it was an exciting dare to do.i felt really humiliated all the time.felt like a whore full of cum.and i love it

now i am ready for new dares!!!!! there is still quite a lot of cum in the glass that must be taken care of!!!

give me a shot!!!
TRAINME is offline   Reply With Quote