View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 07:14 PM   #8
theuntouchable

Default part four, the game begins

You felt nervous but excited and could not wait to embarrass those Leopard scum. “I think it only fair that a Dragon go first, aw how about you.” Ana was looking straight at Sara, and your heart sank. “ You seem to be a little anxious and it might help to get it over with at the beginning”, you could almost catch a hint of smugness in her voice but you were not completely sure. Well as Sara did not seem to have a choice, she walked over to the bowl from which we had to choose, and drew a piece of paper. She opened it up and started to read. An expression of complete disgust came across her face. “Why don’t you read it out loud, Sara is it?”

“Okay well it says: You must strip naked. If you have any pubic hair, it needs to be shaved off at this time. Once you have shaved yourself, or if you are already shaved, you must get on your knees and spread them apart. You now have to masturbate for five minutes or until you have an orgasm. Whichever one is a shorter period of time. You may not put your clothes on after finished.”

She looked horrified and with good reason. She was the first to go and was almost required to complete the dare. “Okay lets just get this over with.” And with that she started to strip off her clothes. All the Leopards started cat calling and whistling at her. She started to turn red and instantly you hoped that you would not have to strip during her dare. She was now down to her bra and what appeared to be a thong. “Come on hottie, what are you waiting for, let us see all of you!” “Ya sugar let me see it” She was really looking embarrassed now. “Okay, okay, okay, just shut up for a minute.” She slowly started to unbutton her bra and started to slide off the straps. She paused and then slides it completely off. Her breasts bounced around for a second and then were still. She tried to cover up but the girls were insisting that the dare did not say she could cover up. She moved her arm from her chest and her breasts again were fully visible. She started reaching for her thong. She pulled this down quickly probably hoping to get it over with faster. This was accompanied by more catcalls by the Leopards. It became apparent to you that Sara was shaved down low. You couldn’t help but continue to look at her body. You had never seen a completely naked girl before. You had seen the occasional naked but or flashed boob, but never the whole thing all at once. “Well since it appears that you are already shaved, I think you should get to the next part of the dare.” “What if I don’t wanna do the dare any more? I think it has gone far enough.” Sara said and with a look at Ana immediately knew there wouldn’t be a chance of that. “Okay just give me a minute.”

Sara got on her knees but had her legs together. She slowly started separating her legs until you could see her pussy lips. As she continued her lips started to spread a little and you could see a little of the inside. “Okay I’ll start the timer… now.” And with that Ana pressed a button on a stop watch that and seemed to appear out of thin air. With that Sara started to rub her pussy. It seemed so weird, you had only meet Sara a month or two ago and now you were watching her masturbate. She continued to rub and started moving her hand faster and harder. She continued to rub and the Leopards started laughing. You could tell it was distracting Sara and wished they would stop, but they didn’t. Sara started rubbing even faster and you could tell she was reaching the best part. All of a sudden she stopped and started moaning. Then she continued even faster, it was amazing how hard and fast she must have been rubbing herself. And then it happened. She stopped for the second time but continued the moaning and then she dropped to the floor and stayed there. It was pretty obvious to everyone there as to what had happened. As a result to what just happened all of the Leopards, including Ana, started laughing even harder then ever.

Sara continued to lie there for a minute until she felt she was able to walk back over to our side of the room. You could see the embarrassment etched in her face but knew what she did. She realized that if she had an orgasm it would be over quicker. That was why she did not stop herself from going all the way. Something you would not have done but that was Sara’s choice not yours.

“Ya, ya, ya, that was good fun and all but I think it’s the Leopards turn to draw a dare.” Jennie was trying to get the Leopards out of their giggling fit and on with the game.

“I can’t wait until one of them is being humiliated like that,” Sara whispered into your ear. “I am going to enjoy it greatly.”
theuntouchable is offline   Reply With Quote