Thread: Fiction: Ashley’s New Year’s Eve
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 04:35 AM   #33
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 18

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 18

To make sure I am still a little comfortable playing along, Diego strips off his belt and Marcus a sock. I have stopped noticing this, but maybe my subconscious register this, I don’t know.
It takes me four rounds to get a six, and Julia gives me the next dare.
This time I stall it a bit, before reading it out loud: “Ask someone to write on your breast. You cannot wash it of or try to remove it.”
Julia: “I think it is fairer, if you ask someone that has not help you before.”
At the moment I don’t care, I just want it done. After all it is the far easiest dare tonight, so I just pick one: “Robert.” Then he can’t follow me with the camera.
Julia: “Ashley, you cannot just say his name, you have to ask politely.”
I look at Julia for a moment with my tired eyes, then I look at Robert: “Robert will you please write something on my tits.”
Robert: “Sure I will. Julia could you find a marker, while Ashley ask the camera too?”
Julia: “Already on my way.” She goes to get the marker.
I look into the camera, and begs it too: “Please, would you please write something on my tits?”
Robert gives the camera to Diego: “Diego – Would you have the honor?”
Diego takes the camera: “Anytime, we don’t want to miss anything.”
I am cursing inside myself, of course someone else will record my dare, now that Robert will not be able to.

Julia returns with the marker, and she gives it to Robert.
I am standing in the middle of the room, and Robert approaches me. He looks down at my boobs. They are still bruised from the clothespins, so I am glad that he is just going to write on them, not torture them.
Robert looks for a long time on my tits, then he talks: “What should I write on them? I have so many ideas, and they are not that big to contain it all.”
I thought he was just going to write something short and stupid, but now I am getting a little worried.
Robert starts to fondle them: “Just needs to straight them out a bit.” He smiles a dirty smile at me.
I cannot believe, he needs to do that. But again I let him. It hurt a bit, but else it is bearable. Still very embarrassing to have a boy touching them, but I am so drunk that I do not resist anymore.
Robert look over his shoulder and asks the others: “Did the dare say tits or breast?”
Henry finds the note: “It says breast? Why?”
Robert looks at me again: “Because then I can also write outside her tits.”
He puts the marker to my skin above my tits, Robert starts to write, but I cannot see what he is writing.
I count six letters, and when he is done, I try to read it. It is difficult as I have to read it upside down.
Robert can see that I am trying to read it, so he helps me: “It is just your name – It says Ashley!”
I am confused, why does he want to write my name?

Robert have another break from writing, before he grabs my right nipple. He pulls it lightly downwards, to straighten the skin above it
I complain a little: “Ouch! It hurt.”
Robert does not care, he starts to write on the top part of my right tit. The big black letters a slowly forming on my tit, as Robert are taking his time. He wants it to be done properly.
Just as he is done, he moves his left hand to my other nipple, and again it is pulled down.
It hurts a bit more this time, either he is rougher, or my left nipple is sorer: “Arrhhh… please stop…”
Robert comments on it this time: “Stop complaining, or I might do more.” He smiles and pulls my nipple harder in a circular movement.
This hurt a lot: “AAAARRRHHHH!!! Please…. I beg you!!”
Robert pulls it down again and starts to write. Again it is just above my nipple, just on the left tit instead. He finish and let go of my nipple, then stepping two steps back.
It is easier for me to read this time, and it to: “Horny” and “Slut!” I look with questing eyes on Robert.
Robert: “Why are you so surprised? I is not long ago that you begged us all to be allowed to cum. If that is not a horny slut, I don’t know what it is.” He smiles all his face, and most of the others are laughing.
I look down in the ground in shame. He is so right, I did beg them that is so humiliating. And now it stands on my tits, for them to read it and for me to be remembered.

Just as I think I have complete the dare and is about to move, Robert approaches me again: “Wait wait wait. I am not done yet.”
I stop and look at Robert with begging eyes, despite I know that it will not work.
Robert tries to straighten out the bottom of me right tit, he is rough, but I keep myself from saying anything this time.
He then starts to write again, before repeating the same on my left boob. Robert once more step back to admire the work, but quickly return to my tits. He creates two arrows, from the text below each of my nipples to the nipples themselves. The arrows of course pointing at the nipples.
I look down to read the text on my right tit: “Lick”, and on my other: “Twist”. I hope no one will do this, they don’t need any more of that, especially the last one.
Before I can think more about it, I am asked to pose for the others and the camera. I do, and beg that the video will never be shown to anyone.
I am about to go to my seat, when Robert stop me: “Just because I do not have the camera, you still need to thank it.”
I have forgotten, but quickly return to the camera. I do not want any punishments, the dares are more than enough: “Thank you for writing on my breast.”
I return to the game area, having completed yet another dare.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote