Thread: Fiction: Ashley’s New Year’s Eve
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 11:51 AM   #31
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 17

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 17

Before the game goes on, we drink some more. I have no idea on what the time is, and I start to get a little tired. I look around the others, and they all look fresh and alive, so I don’t even bother ask for a vote to end the game.
Instead we continues, and in my third round, I get my next dare: “Masturbate until someone in the group ask you to stop.”
On almost all the dares so far, I have not believed it could be worse – But it does. No no no – I cannot masturbate in front of them. What if they don’t want me to stop again? Them I will have to get orgasm after orgasm in front of everyone. I can almost not bear just the thought of it. That will seriously be embarrassing.
Robert already smiles at me, and is as always ready with the camera.
I look at him, but this time I have huge difficulties just to say this to the camera – How am I going to do this? Also my pussy is so sore, it will hurt just to masturbate. It will be hell.
I consider leaving, but then remembers that I do not have anything to wear. There is no way I am going to go home naked.
I resign, and get up to the camera: “Please… Please let me masturbate until someone ask me to stop…”

They all watch all my movement, it is like they know that this will seriously be bad for me. And of course it will, who will not be embarrassed to masturbate in front of others?
I move my hand to my slit, my legs are almost closed, so little can be seen.
Robert shakes his head and points at the floor.
I am aware that this is probably what they want me to do, but I had to try to do it without them seeing too much. I lie down on my back, and again I move my hands downwards, but even before I get my hand all the way down, I am stopped.
Eva: “Come on Ashley – Spread those legs and let us see. Else we cannot see if you are cheating us. Or maybe one of the boys should do it for you?”
I spread my legs faster than ever before: “No no – I can do it myself!” I am almost in panic, the last thing I want is to have a boy masturbate me to an orgasm.
For the third time I move my hands to my pussy. My index finger finds my clit and gently touch it. My clit is very sore, so it hurt a bit: “Ouch…”
I try a little more, but it still hurts too much, so I move my hands further down, and insert two fingers inside my still wet pussy. I make sure the fingers are moist, and move them back to my clit again. I slowly rub some of my own juice onto my clit, and it feels much better now.
I make circular movements with my fingers on my clit, and it starts to feel so good: “Mmm…”
After a minute I have lost all awareness of where I am. I am fully focused on my pussy, my clit and my upcoming orgasm. It is getting closer and closer, and all the sexual tension that I have built up all day is coming to live in my pussy in this very moment: “MMmmmmm…”
I have closed my eyes. My other hand has found my tit, and I play with it softly. My tit is also still very sore, but in this very moment, it is all forgotten. I only feel the good feelings, and I am moaning out loud: “MMMMmmmmmm!!”
My pussy is soaking wet, and my hand, pussy lips and clit are all covered in my own juice. I am horny as I am never been before. I look forward to cum again and again. I wonder if I can beat my own record of four in a row. Right now I don’t care if someone is looking, in my current world, there is only me, my hand, my pussy and my upcoming orgasms: “Mmmmmmmmmm!!!”

I am so close, just a little more.
Natalia: “STOP!!”
I don’t hear her, but soon I have two strong pair of hands removing my hands from my body. I look up and see Marcus and Diego holding each of my arms: “NNNOOOO!!! PLLLeaseeeee!! Noooo…”
I cannot believe it, they are ruining my best orgasm ever, I am sure it would have been. I still don’t care that they are here watching me, I just want my orgasm: “Please let me cum… Please… Why did you stop me??”
Marcus and Diego are still holding me, and but are smiling. I look at Natalia.
Natalia: “Your dare said that you have to stop, whenever one of us asked you to. You just be glad that Marcus and Diego stopped you, else you have failed the dare, and you would have been punished. So I think you should thank them.” She smiles, she is so aware that she has just spoiled my orgasm, and I am sure she know how desperate I am to cum.
I look at Marcus and Diego, how am I going to thank them, for what they have just done? I am relaxing again, and they have let go of my arms again. I bite my lips in shame and start to thank them: “Thank you for stopping me from cumming. Thank you so much…”
They are pleased, and both smiling. They help me get up, and Robert is immediately there with the camera.
I look into it and thank it too: “Thank you for letting me masturbate.”
I am still very horny as I go back to my seat, but my desperation for my orgasms has disappeared.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote