View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 08:10 PM   #8
CrimsonKitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonKitten View Post
i will be home alone for the next couple days (have a few things to do outside of the house, one of which i am somewhat okay with incorporating smaller tasks into, but would like most if not all tasks to be at home/in car tasks/dares)

i barely have gotten any time to play or do much of anything "fun" since i have been busy or not gotten alone time.

Toys:
Collar & leash, 4 inch vibe, bullet vibe, small princess plug, small rubber tapered plug, hand cuffs, cooling lube, rewetting lube, clitoral stimulant gel, toothpaste and household items i may be willing to use depending on task.

previously before life got crazy i was running a Pm dare/rules blog post, it fizzled out along with live being too busy...but those may be used as well or to get ideas..

Likes: Choking, Restraints, Orgasm Control/Denial, Some verbal degrading, Light Anal

Dislikes: Long denial, Wedgies, Harsh/Very Painful Spanking, Painful bondage, Clamps

Limits:Public(besides in my car), Animals, Messy, Pics.

this slut will be home alone for at many days starting later this week, she got some fun tasks from this thread last time, and figured shed put some feelers out there early to get some maybe for this time around.

her pm tasks (this is her current list that's being compiled as well as the current list of PM tasks she has set up in the comments) have been going quite well, but she knows that isn't everyones style so feel free to tease this slut and add to her frustration next week