Thread: Fiction: Party That Led To Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 01:28 PM   #7
legendofthesith

Default Party That Led To Blackmail. Chapter 4

I know i've said this already but any feedback would be apreciated as it allows me to see who is actually following the story. Let's continue...

Recap: The game of Truth or Dare is in full swing and Kayla has just asked Rachel if she masturbates.
Chapter 4.
“Okay then” she replied. “The answer is yes, I do masturbate.” This took everyone by surprise. Despite the fact that the others all masterbated the group had never suspected Rachel of doing it. What else was there to find out about this girl I wondered but before I could think any further I heard Rachel speak.
“Truth or Dare” she asked Gary.
“Truth” he replied.
“When was the last time you masturbated and what did you fantasize about” was her question.
Now it was Gary’s turn to be embarrassed. Despite this he did answer rather quickly.
“Yesterday morning” he said. “And I fantasized over…” He paused.
“I fantasized over a certain girl having full control over me”
“Which girl” questioned Rachel.
“You didn’t ask who” Gary responded. “You only asked me what”
Rachel accepted this and moved on with a sigh. “Okay then fine. It’s your go”
“Hang on a second” Gary interrupted “I’ve got a new rule to propose. I think that now we have had each of us have had one go that we should allow dares to be targeted at more than one person at a time if the darer wishes. Also I think now that everyone has had one round we should stop allowing truths.”
“But I haven’t used my truth yet” questioned Kayla. Don’t we still get to use them?
“I’ve got an idea. We’ll flip a coin for each of you who have got truths remaining and whoever gets heads is allowed to use them this round. However any remaining at the end of this round will disappear leaving us with only dares for the rest of the game” argued Gary?
Those people with truths remaining looked round at each other and agreed with Gary’s suggestion.
However the only people with remaining truths were Naomi and Kayla. Gary flipped the coin twice and it landed on heads, both times.
“Okay then. Now that’s settled Max. Truth or Dare” Gary asked.
“I thought you said truths aren’t allowed anymore” Kayla questioned.
“Of course yeah. Sorry about that. Okay then Max. I dare you to swap your boxers with Claire’s panties.“ Gary stated.
“Alright then. Can we go to the bathroom to swap”
“Nope” Gary confidently replied. “I think we would all appreciate it much more if you could do it out here for us.” With that I stood up along with Claire and we both started trying to remove our undergarments without revealing anything underneath. Claire managed this rather quickly and within about 10 seconds had managed to remove them without being forced to remove anything else. Whilst I was still stood their struggling Claire revealed her scarlet red panties for us all to see. However I did not have the same success…

Last edited by legendofthesith; 09-10-2011 at 01:38 AM.
legendofthesith is offline   Reply With Quote