Thread: Fiction: Party That Led To Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
legendofthesith

Post Party That Led To Blackmail

I’m a new member to this site and so aren’t too sure about what to write about but I’m going to give it a go anyway. Also due to commitments for work I may not be able to post to often but I’ll see how that goes as the story progresses. Any feedback would be helpful and if anyones got any suggestions for the story I would be happy to hear them. That’s enough info for now. So here’s the first chapter….
Chapter 1.

My name’s Max. I’m quite a tall guy with longish brown hair and green eyes. I’m also quite well built. Tonight was the night of Gary’s party. Nothing special was happening. However his parents were out of town and therefore he was going to do what all 17 year olds would do in the situation. He was shorter than me with blue eyes and brown hair. We were both straight men but even I had to admit that Gary was good looking. I arrived at Gary’s an hour before anyone else did and the reason for this was a ps3 competition that still needed deciding. I got there for 6 and after getting me a drink Gary settled down in his seat for the final game. I had been practising Fifa this week because I knew that if I won then I would receive £10 of Gary due to the little bet we had going. It was only one game and there was still 50 minutes before the others would arrive so we set the game to a 30 minute match. We both set our teams up. It was me as Everton and Gary as Liverpool. I won’t bore you too much with the details but at half time it was 3-1 to Gary. He had obviously been getting in a bit of practise too. I managed to claw back 2 goals at the beginning of the second half so that by 75 minutes in it was neck and neck. However Gary managed to score in the 87th minute. I had to try and win this but by extra time it was looking doubtful. I managed to get in one more good shot but it just hit the crossbar and then that was it.
“What a win” Gary boastfully shouted as I handed over the £10.
“4-3. take that max” I then pointed out to him that I could still beat him at racing games so he challenged me. All in all I destroyed him.
“Well that shut you up” I said. Changing the subject Gary started talking about the party which was soon to start.
“Is Kayla coming?” I asked hopefully.
“Yes she is Max.” was Gary’s response.
“And I was thinking maybe we could play a little game of truth or dare” he questioned.
“No way I’m not stripping off in front of a load of girls” was the thought going through my head but before I could actually speak the words we heard a knock on the door. Gary answered it and found Naomi standing outside with Kayla.
“Come in” he said, happy that they had arrived. Kayla was the girl I fancied at school and who could blame me. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes, a pretty face and nearly D cup boobs. Naomi’s tits were smaller than that but still satisfying in size. She had shorter, brunette hair. They were both around average height with Naomi being very slightly taller. It was 6:55 and so we could be expecting to see Dean, Claire and Rachel arriving soon. Dean was similar in size and weight to me however his hair was blonde and shorter than mine was. Claire and Rachel were both straight as far as I knew and were also very hot girls with good size tits. However if I had to choose between the two as to which I preferred I would probably go with Rachel. However Dean fancied Claire and me and Dean were such good friends that I would never go against him.
We all went up into Gary’s, spacious bedroom but as we did we heard the others arrive. Gary walked back down the stairs leaving me to talk to the girls while he greeted the others. We just chatted about college and stuff like that when Gary brought the other three upstairs. At least I thought the other three were coming up but it was only Dean and Claire that walked into the room. Gary told us that Rachel was just using the bathroom and then he asked if Kayla could give him a hand carrying the drinks up. She replied positively and walked down with him. The rest of us just chatted again. However the guys getting the drinks downstairs seemed to be taking a while. It was ten minutes before they returned and Rachel was with them. Something seemed up but I was sure that there must be a completely reasonable explanation for it so I didn’t even mention it. Besides, the others didn’t even appear to have noticed.
“Right” said Gary.
“Let’s play truth or dare”.
legendofthesith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to legendofthesith for this post: