View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 01:35 PM   #118
sir sam
Distinguished Member

And owghhhh.... a lead change again... girls back on top... an other 90 minutes.
You did Well!
Your report is really good! You truely had all the things that cornertime is about. Having seen All flavors.
And of course the final.... just fighting.
Your report is really good. I nominate it for commendation for “best report”

Girls: 895
Boys: 870

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFlower View Post
Never had ever done corner-time before.
A friend suggested I try this and I liked the idea.

While not underestimating the difficulty of the task, I opted to start with the max 90' due to game rules.
There is the redo, but I don't know if I'd feel so fit and rested within the week.

Having browsed the thread a bit I realised my major concern should be the mind issues and not the body ones.
I consider myself strong and concetrating and my yoga background could also help, but then again I have never tried something similar.
Facing a wall decorated with a painting was my first idea but didn't know if it is cheat, so I ended up at the corner.
Standing up but also with a thin pillow nearby for later.
Did I feel nervous or bored or had second thoughts? No, at the moment it was pure excitement.

Well, after only 5 minutes I felt bored! Decided to take a kneeling position which proved to be much for interesting for me.
Kneeling their naked, hands behind back, knowing I'm not going anywhere for more than an hour... this was even a turn-on for
a cornretime noob like me. But after 20 minutes of vivid submissive imagination and several different hands positions, all this fade out.
First of all I had to stand up because knees not so comfortable anymore and by the half hour mark I was thinking what to keep my mind
busy with, probably influenced by what I had read in the thread.
Finally I found myself trying to color numbers. Had occured to me in the past how it seems my (our?) brain perceives number in different
colors. I even have an old unfinished (very basic and naive) essay on the subject. 5 has always been a definite red for me. 7 blue.
Rest more compilicated or even vague. Seemed like a good moment for me to reflect on this again.

By one hour mark I had to kneel again, tired of changing bending knee and body weight share all the time.
The numbers thing worked well for me as a distraction, but now I could no more concetrate to anything, I had another problem: cold.
Weather is still very good here and didn't occur to me I could feel cold when naked with all windows closed. But there I was.
Plus keeping hands back was starting to prove a much more challenging task than I thought.

Last half hour was no less than a torrture to me. Standing up and kneeling every other 5', arms aching, impatience growing and most of all
literally trembling of cold.

I did manage to finish the task. My immediate thought and feeling about it right after, was simply that I 'll never do again cornertime in my life.
On the other hand now I feel I proved something to myself and won't hesitate to prepare better and go for the next 45' if we need this to win :P

Girls: 895
Boys: 870

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 10-29-2017 at 11:48 PM.