View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 01:31 PM   #117
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Mhhh... a fierce fight again!
And All going for the 90 minutes.
To be honest, i was not expecting that. 90 minutes is really really long. I had expected most would join with something like 30 minutes.

You did Well.
And.... did put the boys back on top.

Thanks dor doing.
Mhhh... the thought of your Roomy must have been terrifying.
Thanks for the report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
I was told about this thread and wasn't dared to do it, but it was suggested I might want to. And since it is such a close contest, I had to help out.

So I was up early this morning and went out into the dining room naked with my phone set with a time.

Boring, hell yeah!

90 minutes with my nose in the corner and my hands behind my back. Started out thinking what is my roomie going to think if he walks out and sees me? But I kept telling myself he doesn't get up that early on the weekend. And I would hear him and when he went in the bathroom i'd stop the timer and just go back to my room and dress. Figure I might not have 90 minutes then, but I could I always redo it.

I would then start thinking about what I had planned for the day. I won't bore you with the details of what I'm doing today. Then it would be what am I going to wear. Thinking about what am I going to order to eat when I go out to eat later. Then I was getting hungry.

I definitely realized how chilly it was. Yes, it was boring. But there was non stop things running through my head. And constantly coming back to did I just hear my roommie? And then back off to some other thought.

The alarm went off at the 90 minutes. So I added 90 minutes for the boys. Perhaps I will try again tomorrow.

Girls: 805 minutes
Boys: 870 minutes

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 10-29-2017 at 11:48 PM.