View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 11:01 AM   #116
SeaFlower
getDare Sweetheart

Never had ever done corner-time before.
A friend suggested I try this and I liked the idea.

While not underestimating the difficulty of the task, I opted to start with the max 90' due to game rules.
There is the redo, but I don't know if I'd feel so fit and rested within the week.

Having browsed the thread a bit I realised my major concern should be the mind issues and not the body ones.
I consider myself strong and concetrating and my yoga background could also help, but then again I have never tried something similar.
Facing a wall decorated with a painting was my first idea but didn't know if it is cheat, so I ended up at the corner.
Standing up but also with a thin pillow nearby for later.
Did I feel nervous or bored or had second thoughts? No, at the moment it was pure excitement.

Well, after only 5 minutes I felt bored! Decided to take a kneeling position which proved to be much for interesting for me.
Kneeling their naked, hands behind back, knowing I'm not going anywhere for more than an hour... this was even a turn-on for
a cornretime noob like me. But after 20 minutes of vivid submissive imagination and several different hands positions, all this fade out.
First of all I had to stand up because knees not so comfortable anymore and by the half hour mark I was thinking what to keep my mind
busy with, probably influenced by what I had read in the thread.
Finally I found myself trying to color numbers. Had occured to me in the past how it seems my (our?) brain perceives number in different
colors. I even have an old unfinished (very basic and naive) essay on the subject. 5 has always been a definite red for me. 7 blue.
Rest more compilicated or even vague. Seemed like a good moment for me to reflect on this again.

By one hour mark I had to kneel again, tired of changing bending knee and body weight share all the time.
The numbers thing worked well for me as a distraction, but now I could no more concetrate to anything, I had another problem: cold.
Weather is still very good here and didn't occur to me I could feel cold when naked with all windows closed. But there I was.
Plus keeping hands back was starting to prove a much more challenging task than I thought.

Last half hour was no less than a torrture to me. Standing up and kneeling every other 5', arms aching, impatience growing and most of all
literally trembling of cold.

I did manage to finish the task. My immediate thought and feeling about it right after, was simply that I 'll never do again cornertime in my life.
On the other hand now I feel I proved something to myself and won't hesitate to prepare better and go for the next 45' if we need this to win :P

Girls: 895
Boys: 870

~~ shaping ~~

light
heavy
extreme
The following user says Thank You to SeaFlower for this post: