View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 11:40 PM   #114
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Girls back on top.

Girls: 805 minutes
Boys: 780 minutes[/QUOTE]

You did Well. Its indeed amazing. 2x 90minutes in just a half day. Very very long. Exhausting. I like your fight! It’s clear you just did it to get on top. Well,... you succeeded! As you have been reading, there was a big fight last Wednesday. The boys came out very victorious as they had prevented losing. The girls had battled just as fierce. Big disappointment it had to break at the last few hours. You turned the tide. I know you had that in your mind the whole time. The thing that kept you going. You can certainly be very very proud.

Quote:
I remember at one point thinking how proud I was for even attempting three hours of corner time in half a day.
I am so happy that thought did hit your mind. Apart from the competition, this is actually what it is about. The ability to suffer for a greater good.

So,... thanks!! You pl assured me with again a real nice, horrible, stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femalay_X View Post
Glad you liked my previous report. I decided to do another ninety minutes before I went to bed. Get the girls back in the lead.

I was and am pretty tired. I ate a bit first so I wouldnt have to be hungry while enduring the corner time and I’m glad I did. Timer set and me in the corner. I was ready.

Being so tired I wasnt really that bored this time around. After probably a few minutes I started to feel minor discomfort. Kneeling on the cold floor wasnt all too nice. But I didnt care about it enough and just stayed there.

I felt myself starting to drift off. I forced myself to stay awake much as I didnt want to. My head was drooping. My eyes closing. It was hard staying awake. I knew I had to do this for the girls. Or we might lose. I opened my eyes and had what I hope even slightly resembled a look of determination on my face. I knew I could do this. I knew I could last.

That was forgotten after a while and I was still as tired as before. I tried to lose myself in my thoughts. I couldnt stay awake if I did that though.

Not much happened this stand. Just me fighting to stay awake. Difficult. I didnt feel anything. Boredom, emotion, anything. Just the horrible exhaustion. I think it was easier than my first stand at least.

I remember at one point thinking how proud I was for even attempting three hours of corner time in half a day. Thats 1/4 of the time I would be awake. Long.

I thought about so much. Even when it wasnt helping me stay awake. Kept me occupied which was something.

Jumped when the timer went off. Kind of forgot I was in the corner. Wasnt overly pleasant but wasnt bad. I was amazed ninety minutes finished so quickly. But the more I thought about it the longer it seemed to be. I was just too tired to realize it.

Now Im here writing this report. Sleep will be coming soon. A wonderful thing.

Overall: The corner time was worth it. Helped the girls. Wasnt too unpleasant. Very tiring though. Half of the time was used because its my second stand but still good enough. 45 minutes.

Girls: 805 minutes
Boys: 780 minutes

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story