View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 09:35 PM   #111
Femalay_X
Account Banned

The boys cant win! Not after the girls tried so hard and did so many stands. I did a ninety minute stand to help out. This is my first stand so I can help more.

I waited for the weekend so I can do two or three stands in just a few days or even one if I'm willing to put so much time into it.

I went to the wall pants down and put the timer not far from me.

Was pretty excited, its been too long since I had a good corner time. The first bit of time was good and wasnt that boring. But as time passed on it slowly grew more boring.

(I think) After ten to twenty minutes I was fidgeting a lot. The adrenaline left me and I wanted to leave. I forced myself to stay there. More time passed and the urge to leave grew stronger. The boredom was getting to me. There was nothing. It was pretty bad.

I reminded myself why I was doing this. To help the girls win. And as a sort of punishment for spending too much money for close to nothing. I knew I had to this. Despite not wanting to.

I leaned my head against the wall. It was tiring holding it up for so long. The floor didnt look any better then the wall at first glance. I studied it carefully. How each inch looked so different. How the wood blended so perfectly together even when it shouldnt of. It was lovely.

Staring at the floor wasnt something I could keep on doing for too long. While nice, it was boring. I fidgeted more. Leaving. It was something I wanted so badly. But I knew I couldnt.

The sun started setting around then. The floor grew darker. I stared back at the wall. How it illuminated the orange sun setting. Then grew a dark blue. And even darker. It was pretty. I tried to remember at what time I got in the corner. Then I could tell how much longer it had to last. I couldnt remember at all. Not even the hour.

I groaned quietly. Started complaining to myself in my head. Soon I was lost in my thoughts. Faded out from reality a bit. I snapped back when I heard loud footsteps above me. I looked up. It was really dark and my eyes werent too adjusted to the light. I saw the ceiling. It was the neighbors kids I assumed. They ran loudly sometimes. I listened for a bit but it wasnt entertaining.

I fell into boredom again. It was unbearable. I kept on going. Hard as it was. I just stayed in the nothingness and suffered to it. I started counting to sixty a lot. Hoping that the alarm would ring. After counting so many times it rang. I was so dang happy to hear that wonderful ringing. It was beautiful.

To sum it up: Im glad I did it. Helped the girls out some. Maybe Ill even spend less money in the future. Probably not though. It was very hard and boring but worth it I guess. Im proud of myself.

Boys: 780 minutes
Girls: 760 minutes

: Corner time, edging, denial, being a pet, petplay, bondage

: Pictures(I dont have a camera,) family, friends, animals, illegal, piss and scat, grosser things