Thread: Fiction: My new life as a girl.
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 12:15 PM   #14
annaw

Chapter 8

We walked over to a limousine that was waiting for us outside. A huge, black man was waiting by the back door, dressed like a chauffeur. He had to have been at least two meters tall. He was a giant, even bigger than Greg. When we got closer to the limo, he opened the car door without a word. After we got in, he closed the door and got in the driver seat. “Allright” Stephen said. “We are going to board a plane, going for London. When we get there you are going to work for me in my brothel.” He studied my face for any reaction. I guess I was a bit surprised but I don’t think I showed it. He continued “You will, from now, until we arrive, act as my daughter. If anyone ask, your name is Lucy Woods, I am your father, Stephen Woods. We are returning from a weeks long vacation in Germany. Got it?” I nodded and said “Yes Sir.”. He sighed. “Not Sir, not right now at least. Say Daddy or Stephen or something.”. “Ok daddy.” I replied.

The car ride to the airport was uneventful. When we arrived, the driver let us out of the limo and then left to park it I assume. He joined us again when we were waiting in the line for the security check. When I passed through the detector it started beeping and a red light began to blink above me. A security guard pulled me to the side and started scanning my body with a hand scanner. The hand scanner didn’t beep but the security guard still went ahead and frisked me. He came up close from behind me and slid his hands up and down my body. He grabbed both of my boobs, one in each hand, and squeezed them a little. There was a lot of people around, waiting for their turn to go through the security scanner, who were watching us. I felt blood rush to my face and my cheeks got red. The security guard leaned in close and whispered “Yeah I bet you like that, you slut” into my ear. He continued to squeeze me all over my body down and in between my legs. He was spreading my cheeks and ran his hand in between them. Then he moved his hands to my front. I worried he would be able to feel my penis and realize I’m not a girl but fortunately, my penis was so small, he didn’t seem to notice it. I got the all clear and we proceeded to wait for the airplane for about an hour before we were able to board it.

I sat down next to Stephen in the middle of the plane. The chauffeur were seated on the other side of the aisle next to me. Pretty much as soon as the airplane lifted and the seatbelt light went off, the chauffeur stood up and leaned over me. He asked Stephen in a low voice, “Do you mind if I give her a test run?” And nodded slightly towards me. Sir looked at him for a second and then said, “Sure, Connor. We’ll just deduct it from your pay.”, and smiled. The chauffeur, Connor, grabbed me by the arm and pulled me down the aisle without saying another word. We entered the tiny bathroom and I could see a middle aged lady sitting in the second row from the front. She had a disgusted expression on her face when she saw us enter the bathroom together.

Connor pulled his pants down, revealing a monster of a dick. I guess it’s true what they say about black dicks because this was the biggest I had ever seen. He leaned back on the toilet and just nodded down towards his dick. I got what he wanted and knelt in between his legs. I started licking the sides of his dick and worked myself up towards the tip and then let my lips wrap around his dick and gently started sucking him off. My jaw was aching from the sheer size of his member. I bobbed my head up and down for a few minutes when I suddenly felt a hand at the back of my head, pushing me down on his dick. Because of the size of the penis I resisted for a second but I soon gave in and let him push his dick down my throat. Thanks to the doctor’s treatment, it didn’t exactly hurt but it was a bit uncomfortable. This was the first dick since the treatment that I had some trouble with at all. He held his dick as far down my throat as he could while he stood back up. He started fucking my throat slowly at first but he soon picked up the pace. He started grunting louder and louder and eventually pulled his dick out of my throat and moaned loudly. He started spraying cum all over my face. I didn’t know anyone could cum this much. The wonderful scent of cum filled my nostrils and I started licking up as much as I could around my face. When Connor thought I was clean enough he pulled me back out into the aisle. I was pretty sure there still was some cum on my face but I didn’t mind really. I felt slutty and I loved it.

When we left I once again noticed the middle aged lady. She looked as if she were about to faint when we passed. I noticed I still had some cum on my hand. I made sure she saw it as I licked it up, while looking in her eyes. She gasped loudly, and held a hand over her mouth. I could hear Stephen, who had been watching us since we left the bathroom, laughing hysterically. When I sat down, Stephen, asked Connor loudly, “She’s good, isn’t she?” Connor laughed and said “Yeah, she took it all down. She didn’t even gag!”. They both started laughing. I could see men from the rows around us, turning around and looking at me. One of them even winked at me.

After a few minutes an old, fat, bald guy walked up to us and asked, jokingly it seemed, if I could give one to him as well. Stephen didn’t blink. “Sure, but it’ll cost ya.”. The man looked really surprised and looked at Stephen. He seemed to change his mind for a second but then asked “How much?”. Stephen smiled and said “50 for a blowjob. 150 for anal” as he winked. The man thought about it for a second but then said, “a… a blowjob is enough for me I think.” Stephen nodded, held his hand out, and said “50 quid please.”. The man fished his wallet out from his pocket and pulled a £50 bill out. He handed it to Stephen and then took my hand and gently led me to the bathroom. The flight attendants gave us some strange looks and the middle aged lady from before, once again gasped as we passed. This time even louder. It didn’t take long for the old man to cum. He came in my mouth with no warning. I didn’t mind though. His cum tasted just as good as everyone else's.

Two more guys came up to us after that who wanted blowjobs and one guy wanted anal. He was a bit shocked when he saw that I had a dick but he didn’t seem to really mind. When we arrived at the London Heathrow airport, Connor went ahead of us and later pulled up in another limo. We got in and he drove us in what felt like circles until we came up to an enormous building with a giant sign above the front door. It said ‘Hotel Woods’. “Welcome to your new home” Stephen said as we stepped inside.

---------------------------------------

Feedback is everything to me. Please let me know if you are enjoying the story or if you think it's getting booring or whatever. Just let me know, good or bad! Thank you for reading <3

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!

Last edited by annaw; 09-05-2016 at 12:18 PM.
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote