Thread: Fiction: My new life as a girl.
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 12:49 PM   #13
annaw

I'm sorry but this episode is a tiny bit rushed. I got sidetracked and it's pretty late right now, and I've got work in the morning. So I havn't had time to proofread this either but I hope you'll still like it! <3

Chapter 7

The next morning Greg woke me up by shoving his penis in my mouth again. He did it harder than before this morning. After a little while he said: “This is probably going to be our last time together, girl.”. He grabbed me and pushed me down on all fours. “So let’s make it memorable.” He continued as he shoved his massive penis into my butt. He had never fucked me up to this point. He’s got to be at least twice as thick as any of the other guys. It made me wince but it didn’t feel bad. It didn’t take long for me to cum the first time, and about thirty minutes later, Greg was still fucking me. He must have taken something to last longer. I was impressed by his stamina to be honest, but it seemed he was nearing climax. He started going slower and slower and eventually stopped and moaned loudly as he shot his load into me. He kept pumping for what felt like minutes. I could feel it filling me up to the brim. He pulled it out slowly and told me to stand. When I did, I could feel his warm cum run down the inside of my thigh. I tried to scoop up as much of it as possible to eat it. I was addicted.

Greg led me out into the corridor and down to the shower room. I walked over and stood in the middle of the room as usual and felt the stream of water hit my stomach… but it wasn’t icy cold as per usual, it was warm. This shower lasted longer than usual. When I was done he threw me a towel and told me to get dry. When I was done, I noticed Greg was holding a cellphone and was pointing the camera towards me. “I’m not supposed to do this but I’m going to need SOMETHING in the future.”. He snapped a few pictures while I did a few poses for him. Greg had always treated me nice. I liked him.When He was done, he led me over to another door I never had seen before. “Just go straight in and stand in the center of the room. Then follow the instructions given to you. You’ll do fine” He squeezed my butt as he pushed me into the room.

It was pitch black for a few seconds. There was a crackle from the a speaker somewhere, followed by a voice. I think it was Sir’s. “Our next girl we found in Sweden. She is only 16 years old. No scars, piercings or tattoos and she’s uncut. She’s gotten our doctors special HRT treatment. This means her penis is very small and can’t get hard. On the flipside though, she’s able to take much bigger dicks, both down her throat as well as up her ass, without any permanent damage what so ever. Just give her a few days and she’ll be as tight as a virgin once again.” The lights came on and I found myself stand in the middle of a room shaped as an octagon. Each side of the room was covered by a mirror, meaning there was mirrors all around me, with the exception of one wall. That wall had a big monitor, reaching all the way from the floor to the ceiling. “Raise your arms straight up, like a T, and spin slowly on the spot, to give everyone a good look.” As soon as I did a name popped up on the monitor, followed by a number. Anthony Kozlov $25,000. Shortly after another name appeared above Kozlovs. Harald Weiss $30,000. I was stunned. Thirty thousand dollars for me? “The highest bid so far belongs to Harald Weiss at thirty thousand dollars.” The voice paused for a second and then continued. “She scored a nine on our obedience test, a 10 on what we call our slut test. Let me tell you, this girl loves cum. She can’t get enough of it”. Kozlovs number went up to $35,000 and another name entered the list. Stephen Woods $55,000. I stopped. My jaw dropped and I just stared at the monitor. Who in their right mind would pay fifty five THOUSAND dollars… for me? “I didn’t tell you to stop, girl.” The voice continued. I quickly started spinning again with my arms stretched out, looking at each of the mirrors. When I passed the monitor again I saw Harald Weiss’ name was grayed out. “It looks like Harald is out of the competition ladies and gentlemen, but it’s still anyone's game.” Kozlovs name jumped up to the top with $56,000 dollars but immediately after, Wood's name was back at the top with a $60,000 bid. Kozlovs name was grayed out shortly after and Sir said: “It looks like we’ve got a winner. Unless someone want’s to throw in a last minute bid before I call this off?” He paused for a moment but no other bids came in. “Well then… $60,000 going first…. Going twice… going three times, SOLD for sixty thousand dollars to Mr Stephen Woods!”

The door I came in through was opened by greg who walked up to me and grabbed me by my lead. He pulled me out of the room without a word and led me to the left, along a corridor that seemed to lead around the octagonal room I just was in. One wall of the corridor had multiple, identical doors that each had a number on them. He stopped outside the door with the number 4 and knocked softly. Shortly after he opened and pushed me in ahead. I was in a small booth on the other side of one of the mirrors. In the middle of the room, facing the mirror, was a big armchair. When I entered the room a tall, fat man stood up. He was wearing a dark blue suit and a light blue tie. He had a wide smile on his face when he turned around. “Welcome!” He said with a chuckle. He walked over to me and gave me a big hug. Greg turned around and left without a word when he hugged me. It was just me and him in that room now. The speaker suddenly sparked back to life. I noticed there was one inside the booth as well. “Now, time to bring out our next girl in line. This one is 20 years old. We found her in the netherlands.” The lights came back on inside the hectagonal room and in the middle was a tall, pretty cute, girl, with pretty a fairly sharp jawline. Her penis was quite a lot bigger than mine and she didn’t look quite as feminine. Stephen sat back down in his chair and told me to kneel in front of him in between his legs. I did as he commanded and he pulled his dick out. It wasn’t very big. Without a word he grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down towards his dick. I started sucking it obediently and it didn’t take long at all for him to cum. I savoured the taste of his cum for a while before I swallowed it down. “Good girl” He said and gave me a few claps on top of my head.

The girl after me was sold for only $20,000. There was a couple more girls after her who was sold for $30,000 and $35,000. When the last girl was sold, Sir, said through the speaker: “Congratulations to those who got themselves a new slave today. To the rest of you, I can only say better luck next time. To those who bought a girl here today though, please bring your girls over to the lobby and we will sort out all of the paperwork. Thank you” The speaker crackled again and then got quiet.

Stephen led me through some corridors and up an elevator and brought me into a room with a big desk. He walked up to the desk where Sir already was standing. “Ah yes, Stephen. You’ve got yourself a good one! Took some strong will on my part not to keep this one for myself” He said and they both laughed. “Yeah as soon as I saw her I knew I had to have her. And I couldn’t let that asshole Kozlov get here.” Stephen said and smiled. Sir handed over a couple of papers and told Stephen to sign them. When he was done Sir asked “What do you want to name your new girl?” Stephen looked at me for a brief moment and then said “Lucy.” Sir walked over to a computer and started tapping the keyboard. After a while a printer started buzzing. Sir grabbed the papers that were printed and walked over to another desk. After a few minutes he came back with a passport in his hand. He handed it over to Stephen and said, “Enjoy your new purchase. It’s always a pleasure to do business with you, Stephen.” They stretched their hands out and shook them. “Now, if you bring her over to this side room, we’ll brand her for you and give her some clothes to wear. Then you are free to go.” Brand me? What the hell? I wanted to run but I didn’t dare to. Somehow I didn’t want to disappoint my new master when he spent so much money one me. He pulled me into a small room off to the side. In the middle of the room was a strange chair. It was made out of metal. He told me to sit in it. I hesitated for a brief moment but then I did as he said. Shortly after I sat down a bar was folded down over my lap and my arms and legs were locked in place, snugly against the chair. I screamed when sudden pain hit my right butt cheek. I tried to get out of the chair, instinctively but it was to no use. I couldn’t budge. After a while the pain stopped and the restraints from the chair unlocked. I twisted my body to try and see what caused the pain and I could see a small black barcode, tattooed to one of my cheeks. Under it I could see small letters that said ‘Property of Woods’.

On one of the tables in the room, there was a few stack of clothes, each with a small piece of paper on top of them. Stephen picked up the stack with the note that said 4 and handed them over to me, but he kept the panties. “You won’t be needing these.” He said and winked. There was a white shirt with buttons, a white bra a, short, red, checkered skirt and a pair of white sneakers. When I put them on I felt strange. First off because this was the first time I ever had worn a bra, but it was also the first time in two months I had worn anything at all except for my collar. He lead me over to a pair of elevator doors that opened when we got close. He hit the button labeled ‘ground’ and the elevator started moving up. He kept my collar on but he unhooked the lead. “Do me a solid and don’t do anything stupid now. We will find you if you try to run and you won’t like what will happen with you then.” He said calmly. Eventually, the elevator stopped and the doors slid open. This was the first time I got to breathe fresh air in two whole months. “Let’s go” Stephen said and gave me a shove out of the elevator. “We’ve got a plane to catch”.

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to annaw for this post: